1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog-Killer Mike Vick Signs with the Jets. Was HSUS His Reference?

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by HumaneWatch, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

2. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

AGK said it best leave that motherfucker alone that man has kids his past is his past let that man work and support his family!!! gotdamn!!! and i dont give a fuck if hes white black green or purple let that motherfucker be!!!

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

im black by the way. so dont go jumpin all over me cuz i said i dont give a fuck what color he is.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Right, where it states he is pleading guilty of the charge because he is in fact guilty of the charge, the one in section #1 lmao.
    Its ok my dad taught me well in these types of situations..... Yes dear....... lol

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol My dad passed when I was 11 so I missed out on those lessons lol.

6. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Did you read what's in the link?

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

8. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

IMO FUCK VICK. I would stop short of calling him a RAT, cause were I'm from doing that without paperwork will get you dealt with. But TO ME he's @ least been a CI. He might not have gotten down on paper about it, but there sure were a lot of busts after his. Coincedence? Also only time DA's plea, is when they have a WEAK CASE or WEAK DEFENDANT. The later is their favorite as the plea comes with a debriefing. Guilt by association is a MOFO. Look @ his cuz, rolled so fast it wouldn't surprise me if the whole crew folded. Anyhow without all that speculation I still say FUCK VICK cause @ very least he's a SELLOUT!

9. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Not making accusations, but the way that last paragraph reads is awfull AR'ish to me. AMUSEMENT? COME OFF IT!

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I have served a 10 year Prison sentence. I have made positive change's in my life why i was in prison, & since being released. I think its a dam shame that certain people wont just live and let live. I be-leave in forgiveness ! Personally Mike Vick made sum bad decisions, However Its a New Day & Life is Good... I hope Mike is the best QB in the NFL.:o

11. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

If bust happened as a result of Vicks arrest it was more than likely from the same ones that snitched on him.they be the one s in contact with the other doggers.

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I have a hard time believing he didn't have contact with any doggers. From what I remember he was in a chat room a few times before his demise. Might of been just his boys. If I was the money man, I sure wouldn't just pass out dough to whoever for whatever without my knowing a thing or 2 about where & who it's going to & for what. But that's just me. Anyhow I think I'm done with VICK topics, IT's almost as bad as the DMX threads back in the day. LOL

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Whoaaa Yawl going make me lose my mind up in here up here yawl going make me go all out up in here up in here yawl going make me act the fool up in here up in here yawl going make me lose my cool up in here up in here LMAO.

but the Fox says???? LMAO

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Ding ding ding da ding da ding ding ding.....lol

15. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

its a gotdamn shame when motherfuckers roll over on there people and not even facin hard time!!! if you cant go do 3-5 for the team then you shouldnt be in the game!!! i dont fuck wit cats that cry in the back of police cars!! if they breakin down before you even get to jail then you already know what time it is. you want motherfuckers around you that done been to jail or the penn a couple times and didnt have a hard time doin there bit.

16. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

thats why i fuck with Faron he did his time like a man you dont hear about him rattin!! shout out to WSK may the blood forever live heard vader was a bad motherfucker!!

17. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:0047:

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

This might be one of the silliest posts in this thing. Vick wasn't no damn rat. His circle saved themselves and blamed everything on him. Vick wasn't on no carpet doing dogs he just loved the sport and had his people handle everything. He was at shows but that man wasn't bumping elbows. After his people snitched on him he took the best deal available for him and his family and if that means cozying up to the HSUS so be it this man has kids and a livelihood to protect. He took his bid and didn't rat on any other dogmen like many would've.

Vick and his sorry ass camp got their asses kicked consistently but they were more active than 98% of these doggers online.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

That's how I understood it as well Vick was more of a spectator he wasn't personally doing dogs himself he had others doing it for him. Vick just got caught up with the wrong folks in any event he's served his time and paid his debt to society I could care less what he does at this point he has the right to live his life as far as I'm concerned.

20. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

^^^^^^this........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.