1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dog just breed-female is bleeding is this norm???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by kansasnova, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and i do not plan to be a passer by just asking a ? like i said i used to come on this site alot was a good friends with many users and am a very respected dogwoman in my area just been out of the circle for 2-3 years and im getting back into bulldogs and looking to make respectful friends.

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Look whoever you are you obviously had some interest in me to first act like you didn't know if I even had bulldogs, then all of the sudden you remembered that I had half decent bred bulldogs, then you miraculously remember I used to own blue staffs. Little girl you are far from a dog woman who actually goes around online and calls themselves a dog woman anyway? I thought reading and comprehension went hand in hand. You obviously have no tact or class to pick an argument with someone who did nothing but state the obvious and because you didn't agree with me you put words in my mouth and accused me of insulting the ladies dogs which I did not do I told her that any dog could be a service dog that does not equal your dogs are not real service dogs I even said I was not going to question her about that. You want to pull hair? You do with someone else your an idiot for even trying to argue with me over something like this. And then when someone tried to explain to you the difference between a service dog and a therapy dog which you kept putting together in the same category you didn't even want to find out the truth for yourself your too busy trying to be a keyboard warrior on a dog forum. I never once questioned your dog's or your experience with the breed because truthfully I don't give a fuck about you or what you feed. I don't come online to argue with a bunch of strangers. I think it's hilarious that you call yourself a grown up and then in the same post call yourself telling me I wouldn't tell you to your face what I said here at a dog show LMAO!!! Yeah your an adult alright in your imagination.... Anyway I stand by what I said if you don't like it so be it. I would never cull my dogs for doing what they were bred to do if my dog's get into a fight I will take full responsibility for it. But the story the OP gave about her dog's doesn't sound right to me I honestly don't even think she has ped's on them but that's JMO.

3. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

It is worse when other members encourage this aswell. Most I see doing it are beginners who feel self righteous because they have papered dogs and somehow are encyclopedia's on bulldogs. But CCk9 gave good advice to the OP

4. you have the right to O but you you dont have to come off like a jurk about things and yes it was an oops guess i shouldnt tace a shower and kennel my dogs unsupervised. and its not my fault my male dog broke the top latch of his kennel and broke free the kennel was bought not more than 2 months ago must have been a poor weld. as for my girls crate it was pretty old and the door hole was wore and not a shock he was able to let her out of it but i didnt think he would be breaking a good heavy duty wire kennel. as for ped i know this bloodline as it is my own for the last 10-11 years and before that it was a kennel i bought my first 2 dogs off that i had worked for since i was 11 PAPERS DONT SPEEK FOR A DOG... A DOG SPEEKS FOR ITS SELF!! as for peds i have my own records and prob about 17-20 gens back before i breed my 6 gens that both of these dogs came from. so dont be a hater and dont try to mis rep me i dont care for you rule additude about my bloodline dogs or ped. or how my dogs came to be service animals just know im bettering the breed in a positive way in hopes to fight bsl and let familys whom own these dog not have there dogs ripped from their children for the simple fact of breed. i would like to add i do not like the fact you post on my post picking fights and telling good dogman/woman how to run theirs yard or mine. so please just do us all a favor and stop. thank you much and i respect you O just not my style or way of running my yard. respectfuly-Heather

5. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

See you in Chipley if you're going to be there :D Oh, and I don't pull hair. LMFAO.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You could have fooled me!

7. you took these word right out of my head like i said a good dog speeks for its self thanks MiRaGe

8. roflmao... hey any of you show or pull in ks??

9. Look they are your dogs, your responsibility, you're problem........BUUUUTTTTTT when you come on any public forum yammering about accidental oops breedings you should expect to hear opinions you don't like. It's a fact. You could have asked your question without giving that fact but you didn't. So really it's your own fault you're getting shit about it. Everybody quit their fucking crying and get back on the original topic.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Ok legendary dog woman you run your yard how you see fit I could care less about what you feed I just don't believe in over populating the world with more worthless dogs... you don't want peoples opinions you shouldn't post online..... Best of Luck to you ....

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

This is the most sensible fucking post on this god damn thread! I will behave now LOL

12. where is the like button .... "LIKE"

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Does that mean Marty culled his pups off lil bit?? Your gonna cull the one off Aka??

14. CajunCountryK9

CajunCountryK9 Big Dog

Wothless eh? What makes your dogs any more worth feeding than hers? (LMFAO) Jus' sayin. At least hers have some form of a purpose being service dogs and all. What makes you anymore of a 'dogwoman' than her? (Remember now, "if you don't want peoples opinions you shouldn't post online") ROFLMAO!

I LOOOOVE when folks get on bulldog forums like this and try to front and act like just because they have paperwork on some dogs they're feeding that they are automatically more of a 'dogman/dogwoman' than someone else. That shit never gets old.

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Oh ok I never once called myself a dog woman I never claimed to be anything more than who I am. I also never compared my dog's to her's or anyone else's for that matter. The more you type the more of an idiot you make yourself out to be you have a very difficult time reading and comprehending what is written or you just like to twist peoples words . You keep adding more and more Bullshit to this thread. Your opinion of me doesn't even count or matter I am actually laughing at the fact you have take out so much of your time to type a bunch of worthless bullshit on a dog forum and that you got all hot and bothered by me telling someone to spay and abort a litter of pup's that was not planned. What have you proven? Not a damn thing ... Go work your your " Bulldogs" and stop worrying about mine.

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

You should ask Marty he bred those dogs I am not going to talk about someone who is not even here to defend themselves.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Lol i know its truly sad I don't even know these people I gave,my opinion just like everyone else on this thread I noticed we both said she should spay and abort this unplanned litter but when I made the comment it was a problem hmmmmm wonder why that is. It's a shame that people you don't even know act like that on a dog forum none the less.

18. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Please. If you can't contain two dogs properly you do need to alter them. That's the cold hard facts. Fix your situation or don't whine about it online. Just creating a bunch more unwanted dogs to be killed in shelters. If you have a kennels accident you need to fix your setup or get rid of the dogs. Fact. No one i saw on this post said it doesn't happen, but the individual is responsible and I don't feel deserves pity or babying. Just the truth.

I don't care if it's coming from a dog man or woman, being responsible is the right thing to do. If i had an accidental breeding on my yard of curs I would cull the pups. No mismate shot for me, wouldn't risk it as no one told the op the possible negative affects of the mismate shot.

But i sure as hell would make sure it didn't happen again. And any experienced breeder should already be aware of what will happen if a larger dog mates with a smaller dog. If they don't they should ask their mentor or vet. Not the internet.

Just My opinion, doesn't matter amongst the geniuses in bulldogs.

19. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

Idk about lilbit but the male she got bred to is a great dog.

20. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Amen Sister maybe you are more qualified to tell it like it is girl LOL.. I am not allowed to give my opinions here I guess.. I was actually not trying to be an asshole to the OP but I feel the exact same way too many of these dog's being over bred. I know plenty of people who have multiple dogs on a yard and have never had these problems. I may not have the experience that some of you do but I care for my animals responsibly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.