1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Does anybody know any Game dog breeders....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MR. CATCHWH8T, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In north west florida,and lower south alabama

I already know bout tatonka kennels [sorrels bloodline] but Any body know of others?????

2. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I think you didn't search hard enough. Keep looking. There are plenty there in both states. Try searching some old threads and posts to start.

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

FL is loaded with Bulldawg breeders....christ you can't swing a dead cat by a tail without hitting one.

Keep looking

4. Yea alot of byb and most of the breeders i seen are blue pitbulls and i just mean north west florida and lower alabama.

And I seen some breeders but there websites are not really updated......

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if you are in fla and dont know where to find a gamedog there must be a reason. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED. How long you been at the academy CATCHWH8T ????

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Dude there is an abundance of game dog breeders in Florida. Like everywhere. I am gonna shut this one down. I am sure you can understand why.

7. Well i dont have connections like other people, ive been into game dogs for a couple of years ,and were i live its just ppl with a couple pits in the back yard.

And im new to this website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.