1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Do you really need pedigree for breeding?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Tank1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

and i heard that for the first time in this post and ive never looked at it like that... but there is a distinct difference...like you said paperhanging... its just about finding someone that you trust and going from there and working with what you think you have i guess... and if thats not working switch it up

2. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I have hand written pedigrees with the online pedigree number under the names. Id rather buy dog food than give my money to any registration club. People its just a paper that is on some thicker than average paper. Now if your into conformation shows than the card that says your dog is registered is needed. If someone insist on owning a dog from me but insists on registration papers, Id tell em my dogs aint for them. There are a lot of registered dogs out there that wouldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight, even on this site. If you have a Pit Bull for a pet, then why do you need for your dog to be registered? Someone said that BYB's dont have papered dogs and I say thats true but not all. The For Serious dog folk dont worry about papers and the paper trail it brings. The for serious dogman or woman will tell you "that the dog speaks for itself,would you like to see for yourself." Had a fellow over checkin my prospect out and after showing him he said how much would I sell him for and I told him 1500 and not a penny less. believe me before he left, he overstood the going price.