1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dirt Merchant has arrived!!! PICTURE HEAVY

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Aug 11, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

meet Addie, my old foster pup. she was with me in the beginning of the year when she was 3 months old until my dad got very sick, i had to bring her back to the rescue as it was a long month of hospital visits, etc, and i didnt want her living in a crate while i was gone.. she is here now for babysitting, and is around 8 months old.. her and rufus were in love way back when, and when they saw each other today it was love at first sight again...she is here for babysitting for the weekend.
    Addie is still available for adoption, if interested go to www.huskyhouse.org and fill out an application for her.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. B

B CH Dog

They sure seem to be having a great time :)

Regards,

B

3. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

i agree, looks like fun!

4. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Im not an Husky fan, but she is beautiful!

5. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I hope she finds another good home.

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Come on they are in love...you gotta keep them together...love hurts....especially when you aint got any...lmao

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

She's gorgeous!

8. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

I agree she is def. a cutie.

9. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

she is sweet, lovng, smart, but HYPER.. if game bred pit bulls are that hyper, no way can i ever have one. this dog doesnt stop until she goes to sleep..

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

definately look to be enjoying each other,,,