1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dilema

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Bink, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Bink

Bink Pup

Hows it going?
    The last time I owned a dog was around 92-93 in New Zealand about the time the fat dogs started popping up there and people started talking about "rednoses" like it was a bloodline not Old Family Reds but "yeah he's from rednose bloodlines".
    Dogs become a fashion accessory and an unscrupulous man started falsifying peds for a fee (100lb plus pedigree blues everywhere ) the APBT there is all but extinct.
    I have moved country and here true dogmen are very underground.
    Anything for sale here is advertised, big bulky pups or very blocky heads etc.
    But to the point, can anyone point me in the right direction if someone wanted to import an "amstaff" to Australia.
    Any help appreciated.
    Cheers.