1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

delta cargo,ground shipping?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by csotelo9388, Oct 8, 2010.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

has any one here ever had any problems wit delta?how bout wit ground shipping?i've heard alot of problems wit ground shippin.just lookn for info thanx...

2. Search feature. Was just a thread about it a few weeks ago

3. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

will do thanx

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I've always used American Airlines whenever possible.I've used Delta,and they are usually higher than American and the customer sevice is awful plus on one or two occasions I have been quoted a price only to have the price magically change when I got to the airport.Maybe another Airport might be different though. You can get a puppy shipped on American for $202,plus whatever you have to pay for a health certificate and a crate.Delta is usually 25-40 higher in my experiance.The dog I had shipped ground to me was a nightmare,I got her but not the way the deal was made,I had to drive 70 miles farther than was agreed,on the wrong day and she was just loose in a mini van after the guy passed by Missouri where I'm at,drove her all over Oklahoma and Kansas and then dropped her off when he headed back southeast.What should of been a 500 mile trip turned into alot more than that.I'm sure there are good ground transporters but the guy I had wasn't one of them.