1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Delta airlines

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by coldriver, Jan 8, 2012.

1. coldriver

coldriver Pup

Has anyone shipped their animals through Delta airlines, I would like feedback on your experience with their services. I had a bad experience with them so i would like to see if this is an isolated incident. thanks!

2. I've used them years ago, had no problems.............

3. Steeldog

Steeldog Big Dog

I used them last year. No problems.

4. I used them and had no problems. Of course the puppy was covered with pee but that was to be expected. Of course I have no idea how they actually handled the dog along the way. All I can say is it made it to me and the cost was reasonable. This was about 5 years ago also.

5. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

heard only good stories traveling with and shipping animals

be sure to check temperatures when they not ship on their websites

6. JTC

JTC Big Dog

used them several times with no issues.

7. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Same here!

8. G_DOG

G_DOG Pup

I have used them several times and had no issues, always good service.

9. coldriver

coldriver Pup

thank you for the repsonses, much appreciated!

10. CCDINO

CCDINO Pup

I used them once. No problems...

11. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

12. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I have a few experiences with Delta and it's usually about the same,the dog arrives to it's destination fine,no problems there.Customer service on the other hand (for me anyway)sucks.Every time I have shipped a dog with them I get two different price quotes,one on the phone when I schedule the flight and a completely different one when I arrive at the airport.A few dollars difference don't amount to much but it's a pain when you have to drive 75 miles to the airport at 5AM and supposed to have exact change.It may just be the pricks working at my airport. Other than that they've been ok. But as far as the dog showing up where it's supposed to,I have sent dogs on Delta and received dogs by Delta and the dog at least arrived alive and well.

13. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

I had no problems either except for the piss everywhere too lol. I don't think they allow bulldogs either, but what do they know, I just told them they were a hunting hounds lol.

14. JTC

JTC Big Dog

they dont allow the breeds that are technically bulldogs, english, american, etc and other breeds that are snub nose such as pugs. we are the only ones that call the apbt "bulldog"

15. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

same here the price always change other than that no problems