1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Deloach bred dogs!

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by Ak kennels, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Has any one out there ever worked Deloach bred line of animal? I don't want what u think of the line line if u have not worked it hands on! Any one that has any of it feel free to link me in a pm!

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Try Ben brockton he use to talk about deloach/Nelson blood.

3. Ok will do that!

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Wouldnt mind feedin somethin off that rocker dog

5. Have just picked some of it up! Just wondering how they acted I'll give him a few hand walk to get him settled in

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Gotta ped?

7. New to this online stuff! Have not learned how to post them yet! Lol

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i had good luck with it. same foundation as boyles used bullyson,bolio,boomerang blood. they will fool you if you let them at a young age. i like to put them away for a good 3 years then start dock diving or fly ball. i get better bitches then male for some reason. i got it bred tight on otis/lady & had better luck inbreeding then anything else. niggerino, boyles(bolio/boomerang), banjo & patrick blood are crosses i seen produce classy dogs.

9. If all goes well with him I will cross him with my boyles x maverick stuff and see how it works and the breeder did say u get nice things when u u inbreed them b,u,t he did same they become to blocky short thick with no range!

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

11. Very nice looking!