1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

deloach bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rodney39531, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Does anybody know where to get some deloach blood from

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

what you looking for i had dogs from joe. i still breed from my original stock from the 80's. nothing leaves the yard except to folks i know though. but i can gi ve you lots of information on the different lines he had.

3. I'm looking for a male

4. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I have a good friend in south alabama that runs that stuff. he has some great bulldogs off the blood.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

joe had different bloodlines he used. like the " iceman" dogs, " otis" dogs " rocker" dogs then he had the dogs him & jerry bred & later on those redboy dogs. wanting a male says nothing if you ain't sure what your looking for? you can find " deloach" dogs in the bargain trader in FL/GA 200$ there back in 6-7 generation though. be more spasifc(sp) about what your intrested in.

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

my buddy runs some of the retard/rocker stuff crossed on the bakari's tyrone...nice dogs..had some older dogs for sale a few weeks ago...US1

7. Since I never had a deloach I'm open minded just want somethin real ruff that will cross good with my tab blood

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

won't know if it will wrok till you try it out. go with the dogs off " iceman" real heavy jeep/redboy/eli/. if you don't mind me asking why the intrest in the deloach dogs?

9. No I don't mind you asking and I'm interested in deloach bc I've never heard anything negative about them and it seems like a lot of breeders all have the same bloodline and I like to be different don't want something everyone can have

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

there's good & bad dogs from that stuff. trust me there's lots around like i told ya you can find them in the bargain trader 200$. so be careful wher you get dogs from. ICC " iceman" was bred a lot so theres stuff around. the otis dogs were the best IMO little O ,joline , nuke, retard, outlaw first class dogs. now i wouldn't go making any crosses with that stuff because it gets better when inbred. you cross it with a tab dog then it will be like a 6 way cross. too scatrebred to develop a good family avg.the iceman stuff may work with tab dogs lots of " little redboy" that's jeep/redboy.see joe was a sportsman first & breeder second. so his stock was lots of 4-5 way crosses that were inbred over time. making a new cross takes away from that family dynamic. you want deloach then breed deloach dogs there's no need to cross it. i have inbred 4 generation & lost nothing it just got bette.

11. Thanks ben*brockton* you have been very helpfully I started this post to get some info I didn't really think no one was going to right back but you've been very help full and with all the info you've giving me. So ima take your advice and not cross them just breed the deloach blood if it works for me and I see you like the otis blood better do you know a good breeder that runs it.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

a few but there not members here & im not sure it they have open yards. so i can't really help you with that. check with the folks that posted in this thread they maybe able to point you in the right direction. good luck finding what you want.

13. New England

New England Banned

A little off topic but I remember a story about retard almost dropped dead going into crockett.They insisted on using one sponge for both dogs.What ever was on retard got on crockett.Called it no contest,and 10 minutes later retard almost died from poisoning.

14. velli2008 do you know if your friend has any breedings and how much are his pups

15. New*England wat bloodline is the dog in your avatar

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

stories are just stories lol.

17. Good stuff was down here near Savanna and Macon, don't know if it's still here!

18. do you know who was breeding it

19. New England

New England Banned

Rodney thats Zinetti's vili 4xw

20. Yes PM me...............