1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dbdoggin pet supplies

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PurePit19, Nov 16, 2013.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Do not order from these folks!! i ordered medical supplies directly from the website, paid in full for 2 day shipping and 4+ wks later i still dont have what i ordered or any responses from them. Very bad business!

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up!

3. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Thats very unusual PurePit...I know him personally...

4. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Yes know him personally also, straight shooter and is at all adba shows.

5. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

well maybe yal can reach out to him then. i was thinkin bout gettin some stuff from him also. your reputation is everything in business.

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I met him a bunch of times and ordered multiple times. Each time i had to get in contact with them just to get my orders shipped in a timely mannor. No more chances from me, but just passing it on to you folks. He seems nice and all, but bad business is bad business.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

sometimes somethings dont make it through the mail..... happened to me a few times..

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Yea, me too but if they're not responding, I'd be thinkin something as well. Maybe he had to check into the local "hotel" for a lil "vacation"?

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

well if HE reads this IT MIIGHT MAKE HIM GET IN CONTACT WITH YA..WORD OF MOUTH IN ANY BUSSINESS CAN BE A GREAT THING,,BUT IT CAN ALSO SINK YA...

10. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I ordered from him once and experienced the same problems as purepit. My order finally came after having to contact him multiple times. I havent ordered anything from him since then.