1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Damn dog theives...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by puregame, Jun 26, 2004.

1. puregame

puregame Big Dog

I am sooooo sick of these cowardly little B***H's that think they can just walk into someone's yard and take dogs.
    I had an incident last year with a litter off a very good dog. The male was stolen and the female died when the pups were 4 wks old. About a week after the female died some A$$ come in my yard and steals 4 of my pups and not just that.... they broke into my house and took my laptop, and about $700 worth of my belongings.....

Skip to present....

Yesterday evening I was talking to this dude. He tells me that he knows some stuff about my dogs. Then says he's not going to tell me because I'm going to get mad. Well, after a few minutes of me guessing i ask if it has to do with a puppy. You know that this stupid A$$ said YES!!!!! Then said I didn't know it was you!!!! I've been to police, even found witnesses for them. They did nothing.

Well now I know where this dude lives now..... I guess the SH*T has hit the fan. I hope he's ready for the SH*T storm that's coming his way.

2. Damn, he admitted it?

3. Pam

Pam Pup

Same thing happened to my brother a few years back...He had a beautiful tiger striped brindal named buddah and he was walking him behind his house and these guys came up and said that buddha was their dog...( my bro had that dog since it was a pup ) well he went to work that night and called me to go to his house cuz he had a bad feeling..when I got there, the door had been pryed open and the dog was gone! Nothing else, money, jewelry,expensive stuff sitting in the open...but all they took was the dog. Cops wouldnt do a thing. My bro was in tears over that dog. Id seriously do some bodily harm to anyone trying to steal my dog...thats my baby.

4. Well they say the truth always comes out.. So now its time for the Eye for a Eye thing Aint it.. Good luck with the dog thiefs and be carefull.. PEAcE..;)

5. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

yeah good luck bud and be carefull.

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I feel y'all on that shit...I had these guys that always came by my place, I would help them with there dogs give them pups and shit off breeding I had did..And they stole my 10sion dog...After they stole him they would still come by and ask for pups off breedings and older dogs...I didn't know it was them tell after I moved...Now they moved and now know I know they stole my dog...They thought they could show people and tell people about the dog and it wouldn't get back to me..Fucken Bitches!!!...There day will come...This happen 2yrs ago...They been breeding the dog and hanging papers...So if I don't find them someone else will...

On Jan 7, of this yr I had 3 litters stolen....13 pups in all...From 4 months old to 4 weeks old...I found this guy...The cops wouldn't do shit...Even when he told them it was him that stole the pups..Lets just say after I was done with him he wished they had taken him..:D...About a month after we had our talk ;) this guy robbed a house and got cought now he's doing 4 yrs...

7. gator

gator Big Dog

Man I cant believe the guy fessed up to it but he showed his worth when he stold your dogs. Be carefull in how you handle that hate to see the good guy go down over a piece of shit.

8. puregame

puregame Big Dog

It's coming back to this guy. He's knows it too. If he was smart he would have left it alone. He'll get what he deserves now. You can bank on that.

9. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Never had any dogs stolen, just been lucky I guess. But I feel towards dog thieves, like those of the Old West did towards horse thieves. The lowest pieces of SH*T imaginable. Not fit to feed such an animal. The facts.

10. CRG

CRG Top Dog

be careful and don't put yourself in a bad situation.hope everything turns out well for you. good luck

11. AC

AC Big Dog

Dog thieves are the worst! I had an incident about a yr ago where they stole all the pups in my kennels which pissed me off! The next day I talked to some people about it and no one knew anything then I offered a reward and wouldn't you know they were returned to me in a matter of hours. Turned out it was the last guy to visit my yard and I almost fainted when I found out he was trying to sell one of my pups for a 20 bucks. LOL luckily no one bought her.

And that guy moved before we had a chance to raise hell. The cops did the report then asked if we fought dogs lmao yeah like I'd say yeah we sure do. Come on now. I'm glad my pups were returned but one had a huge bump on his head and he was spooked for a while I hate thieves which is why I moved and I now have a private yard. I will shoot anyone that tries any funny business.

12. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

I had a dog or two stolen over the past few years. I invested in some razor wire, locks, fened in kennels, and shotgun shells. Maybe that'll slow them down.

13. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Damn Icarus, what you got is Ft. Icarus there. lol Too bad that's damn near what ya need to keep the lowlifes out. Just watch out for surveyors. lol ;)

14. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

Surveyors know my yard. they have little telescopes and i keep my dogs away from the fence so no "incidents" happen.

15. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Now that's just too funny! :D

16. I really hate dog thieves.....not only do we have to be careful of humaniacs but also of jealous folk who do not want to take the time to raise and check their dogs......they always want it the easy way.:mad:

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

we had a dog stolen outta the yard in the middle of the day a year or so ago. it broke the kids' heart, and i nearly bought a doberman.

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I have a friend that lives not too far from me, anyway, he keeps his dogs on his property, but not near his house. The only ones that would know where the dogs were, are people whom he had had over. Well, one of his males, and a female pup was stolen. I know it couldn't have just been some random person walking by. I hope the truth comes out like that with this, because I wish he'd at least get that male back.

A thief of any kind really bugs me. They are just too lazy to get something for themselves.

19. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I won't even get into what I'd be doing if someone took mine and I found out who it was.

Woody, skip the doberman... Most dobies I know let people walk into their yard and just back off barking at you.

This is the exact reason I worry about starting a working yard, but I know I'd have a couple of loose yard dogs like GSDs or dobermans... Scares the hell out of me to think about some punk stealing my dogs and doing God knows what to them.

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

the old man had em when i was young, and NOBODY walked in the yard....just like any breed, its the ones youre workin with. i bailed on the idea anyway, i just started bringin the dogs inside and kennel em when i leave. problem solved