1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Da future

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dadecounty, Dec 25, 2009.

1. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Top Redboy/Chinaman/ Bottom Eli/carver(Boomerang)

Attached Files:

2. Midtex

Midtex Pup

Nice looking dog u got there

3. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

I hope Da Future, is a witty quip of his namesake and not your illiteracy :P other than that, bad lookin bulldog, love it, sounds like he's from good stock too! Got a ped?

4. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Nope her name is diva (my daughter named her)she is the da future of my little yard.Im working on getting her ped posted but she IS well bred.and starting to show good traits.

5. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

she looks pretty solid whats he weight?

6. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

8 months 28 pounds & super ahletic.I never owned a dog that jumps as high as her.

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Wow, she looks bigger than that in the pictures. Definitely a solid little girl, good luck with her.

8. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea thts what i thought:rolleyes:

9. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Yeah she is solid.Just weighed her she has put on 3 pounds since the last time I weighed her 31.6.But I have been over feeding a little its been cold & getting colder.

10. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

did you forget to reset the date on your camera or something? the date stamp on those photos is 1/1/05..........:confused:

11. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

damm good looking dog you got there!!!

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

looks like the batteries died and date got reset.

13. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Yeah im sick of reseting that dam date.