1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Custom mills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by TripleJ, Jan 9, 2012.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Cat mills take down model mini mills will break down with no tools by hand, will fit in a standerd pick up truck,Yet addjust to 30 ft . compleate mills custom paint jobs , or standerd black, or red. these mills have taken me years to perfect and I think I am offering fellow dog men and women the best dog mills in world.I dont think you will find any other mill as advanced as the ones I offer. I also build inline slat mills on request. we can ship world wide, Thank you in advance J.J.Jackson (About Time kennels) "ATK"

2. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Sounds good

3. deadpool

deadpool Pup

Nice. Any chance we can get a pic or specs on the slat mill? Price, warranty? Ect?

Thanks.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Dead pool, Please pm I will text any one any pic or info you need , Thanks J

5. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Ur inbox is full cant pm u

6. StosMan

StosMan Big Dog

Hey jjj,
    Interested in getting info about your mills. Do you have pictures that you can PM me. I tried to PM you and your inbox is full

Thanks,
    SM

7. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

I'm interested in the pics and info on the slat mill.

8. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

your inbox is full can you send me a pm

9. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Ok guys I cleared it Like I said I have to text a pic to you. leave a text number I promiss I will send yall text. I have been getting alot of interest in a inexpinsive slat mill under a stack I put my head in it and will build slats mills for the guys that just want a mill to work a dog not have to hoe the old lady out to pay for it. the number I can do it for is 750 thats a good slat mill. not all fancy but will spinn good last a life time and is build buy a dog man for dog men.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Sounds good........

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Actually.......delete that, just realized fonzie posted the same thing......lol

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

hey guy and gals . If I havent gotten back to you I may have delited your number by mistake. please retry. And thank everyone for there interest. and for those of you that ordered mills thank you very much!. And Please feel free to say what you feel on line. or to any one that will listen. How you like or dis like your new mills.I want everyone to be happy and feel like they got a good deal.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Pics?............................

14. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Didnt I send you some?

15. deadpool

deadpool Pup

I didn't get the pics either. I sent you my phone and email again to your inbox.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

If so i havent recieved anything. I fuck with sprint so im not surprised lol

17. ESK

ESK Pup

triple j please send me your e.mail on pm i must go in contact with you but your inbox is full

18. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Esk hit me back every one else did yall get pics? I send a lot every day so give me a chance again you must leave a number you can get text.

19. getz305

getz305 Pup

I went over to Triple J's this weekend to check out the catmill and I am definitley getting one now. These are by far the highest quality mills money can buy and it also had a really cool, intricate paint job. It looked like a piece of art but Im probably going to get mine in black or red. I would pay double what he's charging any day. It's lightweight and can be assembled in 10 minutes. There's really no excuse not to have one unless you live in a big city and truly don't have the room. If you have too many dogs sell two and use those two chain spots for the catmill. You can work your whole yard and not break a sweat. Also, all of your dogs will look and perform better because of it. My dog loved this mill the second he got on it and worked it like a champ. This method of conditioning is also the most effective and since theyre running on sand there's almost no impact on the joints. There's a reason Don Mayfield, the most successful conditioner of all time, used mostly catmills for his dogs. Any serious dogman should have one of these catmills on their yard.

20. getz305

getz305 Pup