1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

curious????

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by sy82nj, Mar 15, 2011.

1. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

curious of what happen to katey marlowe and carolina kitten?

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

they are one n the same...US1

3. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

i know that seem the she all of the marlowe line of dogs just escaped earth. how is the carpet working out on the carpet mill?

4. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

@ slim12... ABSOLUTELY CORRECT:)

@ sy82nj... If, ur n the NC? Ur sleeping my friend;) Der r still "TIGHT" bred MARLOWE houndz out here...

KM didnt allow 4 her blood 2 b peddle az such:) & when CM bred up dem MARLOWE houndz... He wuld cull wat He didn't want 2 keep 4 himself:) If, U did purchase a MARLOWE hound from Him (MALE)... Bcauze He didnt sell b!tches 2 the PUBLIC... Blieve ME! U wuld pay a couple house notez 4 it ($3000)... hehehe

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Yea he wouldnt sell bitches thats smart. Unless u gave him 6k bahahahah

6. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

@slim1972 you know that the good stuff is alway lock and key. i'm a fans of old skool blood ex. wsk for ch.cowboy. i got a good bitch from the wsk stuff bred a grandson of ch.lil bit (she off clemmons dick por)