1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

curious question

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pitbull_24, Sep 13, 2011.

1. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

does anyone know hunting laws in MA? Like... Can you go hunting with a dog, and for what? Is anyone in MA that does hunt with their dogs? I want to let Jace give it a try, maybe he'd be good for it? Hes good at tracking deers movements in the woods, found their little area all by himself. pretty strong and athletic too... just a curious question anyway :D

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

why don't you google MA DNR?

3. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

I tried but my phone doesn't bring up anything related to mass. It brings up vt, nc... Its a pain.

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

5. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Ugh! Stupid laws. What is so bad about hunting with dogs? Damn I wish I still lived down south!!! Can't hunt turkey can't hunt deer can't hunt fox or anything! .... Gr. Lol.
    Has anybody ever hunted deer with dogs in other states?

I wonder is nh is the same.. Hmm off on another search lol

6. mfern004

mfern004 Big Dog

I don't think bulldogs would be fast enough for running deer. I just looked over the regs real quick (so don't quote me), but it looks like in MA you can try lamping rabbits or grab yourself a .22lr pistol and go get some raccoons.

7. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Iv only seen raccoons once, 3 of them at midnight on a backroad haha.