1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cross post on Tom

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Attila, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

I knew that you would understand. I posted on your starving dog thread call me in the morning and I will help. That hurts bad to see such a pitiful looking dog and so kind and gentle at that. I will email you my number again iffen you forgot it or what not.

WB

2. One thing I have to ask from all that "know" MORE.....Please, please, please remember that this case is still open and people are watching/reading. Do not give "misinformation" that can be used against their case. Be mindful of what you type. The guys came to his house thinking he had money from him selling dogs. He had a lot of dogs so they figured he had a lot of money.

I hope this clarifies what could have been misconstrued.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2006