1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

crazy sh*t

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by DirtyD, Aug 10, 2010.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

check out this video, ...watch the whole thing....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGn1GABF0Q&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

yea it's crazy!

3. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

:eek::eek:

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yeah i seen it it kicks the shit out the dog

5. The Manc

The Manc Pup

Mad video,want expecting that!

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Somebody posted that on here a couple months ago.

7. ganja

ganja Big Dog

the dog is just standing there, basically minding it's own business lol
    poor thing :o

however, he must have been totally knocked out or a VERY mellow/submissive dog to deal with that deer beating the shit out of him :eek:

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

another reason to keep your dog leashed

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Any body catch the cat at the end? Cracked me up!

10. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Bout to say that... One more reason for people not to be stupid and to keep their animals contained... crazy-ass freaking momma deer.

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Thats it CRAZY!!!

12. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

Oh wow- that was crazy!

13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

it's crazy, more crazy is people just putting this on video,
    when they could help the dog.

14. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

If you read the description, they said the attack went on for about 30 seconds, where the owner screamed for someone to make it stop. I don't care, I would have gone after that crazed deer with a bat.. OR better yet... Had deer packed in my freezer and a new fawn as a pet :lol:

15. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

loool yeah was on work, didn't read that, i was just thinking by myself, why nobody go help the goddamn dog lmao
    Yeah word @ the deer packed in the freezer :D:D:D:D

16. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

The owner of the dog and cat should be charged with neglect, if they properly contained their animals that wouldnt of happened. That was the owners fault not any of the animals involved.

17. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

that wouldnt happen to some of the dogs i had they would have went after the deer before the deer knew what was goin on lol but the dogs i had were kept in the yard contained i wish a deer would run up on a true southern bulldog it would have been suprised lol that cat was funny felt sorry for the dog though

18. Saigon

Saigon Pup

I can't believe that cat at the end, after seeing what happened to the dog and he comes to the deer all like "What did the five finger say to the face? SLAP" lol

19. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It wasn't any of the animals fault,the deer was doing what deer do,same with the cat and the dog.I used to have a deer as a pet,even as a fawn those hooves hurt,lol.They're fast and sharp. A grown doe's hooves would really hurt.

20. Saigon

Saigon Pup

Lol tell that to the dog, i wonder if it would go differently if that was a big ass pitbull.