1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crazy morning walk.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by siccen, Jun 7, 2015.

1. siccen

siccen Big Dog

So I'm out walking my pup this morning down the sidewalk and these three cars come racing each other down the street. One of the cars looses control and starts spinning towards me. My dog and I literally jump out of the way. The car regains control and they continue to race down the street. by the time i make it around the block where i enter the park I see some of the teenagers entering the park acting wild fucking up the park throwing trash cans tagging up the bathroom etc... So instead going into the park I go along the outside edge on my way home. Well, there's some more of them further down, and I notice one of them in a weird position. It isn't until I get up about 25 yards or so I see him pointing a rifle at me and my pup! So I slowly cross the street and continue walking, and I see him slowly lower his rifle. He says, its good your dog has an orange collar! There's more of them just sitting in the cars looking at me. As I continue walking I realize these kids are wasted on probably a whole mixture of who knows what, and I'm just hoping I don't get shot in the back. I didn't say anything, I didn't run to make them nervous. I called the cops on them. Two cops came out and ended up getting one of them for tagging. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well the bad news is they probably gone remember you..I myself would just avoid that area from now on..jmo

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Well said Bama !

4. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Bama, you are probably right, unfortunately its unavoidable being right in my own neighborhood. I'm just going to have to deal with my actions and watch my back, and start packing.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well all I can say is, point a rifle at me and I'll point one at you, and will Definetly discharge it

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

6. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

all teenagers aren't like that just saying (only speaking for my self )

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

definitely start carrying a gun, i'd start walking the area frequently without the dog... scope it out, if there is any legit threat you don't want the dog with you.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Sure you do. Just point the gun at the dogs head and act like you're holding it hostage. They'll probably think you're crazy and just leave you alone.

9. treezpitz

Oh yea, quit being a sissy and calling the law.

10. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

haha with some teenagers, yea that would probably work. However, i don't want to give anyone a reason to call the fuzz on me.

11. treezpitz

I hope you realized I was only joking :).

12. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

my sarcasm meter slept in today :) my bad

13. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

this is all i got out of it.... LMAO

14. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

Direct violence against this type of human is a waste of time. These are about the most enjoyable creatures to fuck with if you are creative. They are stupid unpredictable at this age so it takes a bit of study but it can be lots of fun seeing the results of carefully improvised traps to keep them wondering what the fuck just happened.

15. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Ha ha! Thanks for the humor, you folks are hilarious.

Babe, I'm intrigued by some of your ideas.:)