1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

cracker jack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Envy's Mom, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I was told my prospect has some cracker jack in her. Can you tell me which dogs carry the cracker jack and what its all about? I don't really know much about the cracker jack and am interested in finding out more.

I also would like to know the percentages in her blood if someone can help me out with that.

Any information about the blood in this bitch is welcome. Thanks so much!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=100483

2. 440rider

440rider Guest

crackerjack is a heavy bred bullyson dog..and that dogs ped you posted looks like a jeep/redboy/jocko/bolio dog give or take with a shot of bullyson by ways of crackerjack.

EUNICE'S CRACKER JACK (ROM) 12.5%

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

That is good blood feed it and wait. YIS J

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'd worry more about the recent ancestors, bred fairly solid for not knowing what you were buying. Have a contact for the owner of # 209749?

5. maverick

maverick Pup

that is great bred dog you have i know the guy who runs that kennel you got one damn good bred dog there like triplej said feed and wait.

6. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Yes 14 Rock I have his number. He has faith in me to do right with this pup. I know what I am getting in to but am not afraid to ask questions. I have alot to learn. I was at his yard with her ancestors when I got the pup. I am prepared for a firey one. Best experience I could ever have. I just want to know more about the blood and the experiences others have had with it. I am open to all comments and suggestions. I am always eager and willing to learn.