1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

COW HIDE 10 BIG Pieces for $35 !!! Plus free Parting Stick !!!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Stillwater, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

What go to your web to order and if i order today how long for shipping

3. Forever-So REAL

I just made an order 10 piece let me know how long for shipping i'm in texas

4. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

What is the best way to attach cowhide to spring pole or flirt pole so that it stays?

Do you just knife a hole in the hide and run the rope through?

5. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

I used a drill and put three small holes in it and wove the rope through it.

6. versatile

versatile Big Dog

how long does stillwater usually take on orders? i've been waiting a month for one break stick.

7. Forever-So REAL

mines came within days of ordering it maybe three to four days

8. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Anything I've ever ordered from Stillwater came within the week, if you don't receive it after a week give Shane a call, he's a 100%, good man to do business with!

9. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i did call and i kept my receipt in my yahoo mailbox. hopefully it will come.

10. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Shane is an honest man, call him if theres a problem and he will square it.

11. Here' s an idea. His number is right on his website. Pick up the phone and call instead of blabbering on here versaTURD.

12. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Please call or email with your order info, I ship Break-stick orders same day they are placed so you should have it a few days after order.

256-604-6975

shane_k@prodigy.net

13. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

he got my order to me quick and i live in indiana. just be patient his stuff is worth the wait.

14. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Matt, you wanna split an order of hides?

15. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Just placed the order man.

16. versatile

versatile Big Dog

before you blab to me maybe you should have checked that i left messages.

17. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i just talked to shane. he told me it got lost in the mail and he is sending me two for the inconvenience.

18. Blab on that you fucking turd.

19. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have placed 2 orders with shane within the last month both orders got to me in 2 days and If you leave a message he will call you back he even returns text messages lol His products are not only reasonable in price but the quality is amazing. I will continue to use stillwater great service great products.

20. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Shane is a good dude. He has special made collars for me and is always throwing me something extra. I wont give anyone but still water my business!