1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Couple new pics of Caesar (little heavy)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CaesarIsis, Mar 20, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Caesar JUST discovered hanging lol. He's startin to fill out a little now, he's been just bike riding, springpole and flirtpole a little. Whatcha think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
  2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Nice Pic I like that Fence too. I am putting on up as soon as my feet touch Ga Soil:D

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Nice pictures do you know how he is bred?

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Nope, we know Isis' but not Caesar unfortunately, he was BYB :-/ i really really wish I did cause he's an awesome dog.

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea me too, except that Caesar just showed us the other day that he can pretty much get out if he wants to...especially going after squirrels on the powerlines above it lol.

BTW how much longer till ya do head this way SMOKIN?

6. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Nice looking dog! Especially for a BYB ;) Good pics :D

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Nice dog!:D

8. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Yea, his parents were nice, but it was a while ago and the guy just said he was alligator haha. never know though:p. He's an awesome dog though...just a bit of a daddy's boy:D

9. Franzi216

Franzi216 Top Dog

What's a BYB?

10. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

It stands for Back Yard Bred, usually means either two people who dont have registered dogs or who dont know their dogs backgrounds breed them together..or sometimes just an accidental litter which is usually a lie lol. IMO it could technically even mean breeding dogs (registered or not) that you just have no idea about or what your doing.;)