1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Corona

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by F.W.K., Mar 1, 2020.

1. Euro

Euro Big Dog

absolutely, if george st pierre manhandling an 80 pound heavier georges laraque like a child is anything to go by, i would love to

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's exactly right the best plays football or basketball,baseball.Could you imagine if these freaks would have went MMA instead of football or bball ? Now that's scary Bo Jackson would havr been trained MMA fighter.That sport is really not that big over here compared to football amd bball..NFL and NBA are 2 most watched sports in the USA.

SMD760 and david63 like this.
  3. stickler

stickler Banned

Soze, you better stop hating or this can be a hard time for you. Can't you see the light ? B-)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/witch-hunt-the-storm-is-upon-us/

I just got off the phone with my friend, who’s a retired Marines Special Forces Lieutenant who was just briefed for over an hour by a 3-Star General. What he was told sounds like reports I’ve been seeing on social media that I’ve discounted. I know the following sounds starry-eyed and trite, even. For his part, he told the General that he’d believe it when he saw it – but here goes:

The coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a military op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside.

The operation is live. Arrests are happening in Southern California now. It’s being overseen by NAVSPEC. They will arrest 160,000 people in 90 days, including members of the mainstream media and Barry Soetoro.

They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:

You may have noticed that during Trump’s daily coronavirus updates, that starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. That seal represents the US Corporation, of which Trump was elected the President and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic. Trump will not be President after January 2021. Or most probably not.

There will be a financial reset – the end of the dollar/petrodollar.

The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized. We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7%-15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done.

We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret; medical breakthroughs, suppressed information about alternative energy and the truth about extraterrestrial life.

Everyone will be given a credit card to buy a free energy device and we will never have to pay the electric company again.

I know this all sounds like the NESARA emails I used to get and that it’s even more fantastical than the “hopium” we’ve been hearing from QAnon and on the X22 Report and other YouTube channels but I swear, this what someone I’ve known for 5 years, a retired SpecOps Marine just told me.

Today’s video by Where We Go 1 We Go All gives many details that indicate that this is, indeed The Storm.

4. stickler

stickler Banned

5. Euro

Euro Big Dog

They would have gotten their asses raped, brock trained for years/is a genetic freak and was dispatched by someone mid level like cain

mma favours totally different lifestyle, training and conditioning compared to non combat sports

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

ESPN has a show called 30 for 30 that I enjoy. My favorite is You Don't know Bo. Imo he is the best ever to step on a field...
    Watch "Bo Jackson - 30 for 30 (Intro)" on YouTube

bamaman likes this.
  7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol Brock lol ...He didn't even make a NFL team that I remember only tried out .Your in a sad state of mind and confused .

david63 likes this.
  8. Even though i hate the son
    As i said mate im not a fan of football or rudgby.
    my faimly fucking football loons man.

but it was a rougher sport years ago.
    its gay as fuck now.and a big money thing.

Hey you would not gel your hair for a fight,so why a football game?

The fights after are actully better then the game from my weird point of veiw.
    i no some of the best hooligans.

And for the likes of them ZEBO PEDOS on the board...NO!i dont have no connection with these hooligens no more.YES.ive seen it.but who aint?

That was like twenty years ago.
    and my talking on the subject now is purely for education purposes.
    so you wanna pester some one who seen a crime all that time ago wen we in this corona shit.then so be it.it aint murder.

fuck you grasses.
    all the best Bama.

MasterOfNone, david63 and bamaman like this.
  9. LOL...im not sure why i tyeped i hate the son?
    ??????????

LOL.

10. Euro

Euro Big Dog

brock is stronger than someone like JJ Watt, the fact he didnt make it into NFL isnt because he lacked physical ability but because he was not the brightest tool in the shed and had no clue how to play the ball

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

P.s. Bo grew up fighting. He was all Natural and No Joke.

david63 and bamaman like this.
  12. Euro

Euro Big Dog

fights between rivaling football club supporters are more interesting than the actual game
    you have them arranging fights here, they basically pick an open field or stadion, get gloves/mouth pieces and beat the shit out of each other. no knives, crowbars or other gay stuff. no one dies and everyone goes home, albeit with few teeth...or an eye missing

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol that's ridiculous.He didnt make it because he fucking sucked !

david63 likes this.
  14. Euro

Euro Big Dog

yeah, he sucked at playing ball, doesnt change the fact he was fuck off strong and fast even for his size, the guy could run 40 in 4.65

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol

16. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I am a martial artist, former thai boxer, I have not watched team sports in 15 years, but say what you want, in the USA the best athletes do not go into fighting. They are not nearly as popular and the end game is not millions in the NBA MLB or NFL. I think combat sports are harder in most ways, but again most top athletes are playing the sports above, no questions about it.

bamaman and david63 like this.
  17. Schaub, Matt Mitrione, greg Hardy are some NFL players that transitioned to MMA and absolutely sucked ass.

NFL football team sport players are trash athletes in comparison to MMA fighters. Because MMA is the purest form of sport in the world.

Individual combat sport like wrestling (not WWE fake shit, real wrestling) , Olympic wrestling and MMA is unbelievably hard and not many can be successful at it.

Anyone who says NFL are superior athletes are just fanboys who don’t know jack SHIT about combat sports. It’s disespectful to even compare a bunch of big goofy cur to these dynamic, fast, high stamina, highly skilled, intense combat athlete

18. Even football players have admitted it.

And you wanna talk about the greatest athletes in the world? Talk about tony Ferguson, Khabib Nurmagonedov, Henry cejudo, Jon Jones, Daniel Cormier, George St Pierre, Amanda Nunes, etc

Don’t talk about NFL players LOL

19. Fucking hilarious. Baseball and basketball? You don’t know shit about martial Arts and combat sport

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You dont know your ass from a hole in the ground !

SMD760 and david63 like this.