1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cordier's Tryout

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by LordRommel, May 6, 2010.

1. Lots of Video's & Photos of last weekend Cordier's Tryout in Putte Belgium can be found on Dog Sport News

2. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

nice website, this content is not at same level of professionalism as the website..

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  3. Thanks!

Your welcome to send in more professional footage. I agree the footage could be better but its hard to be competitor and a journalist at the same time ;-) (And not getting paid for anything also kinda stands in the way of making the investments needed for truely professional material).
    Thanks for the feedback though the silence was killing me.

4. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

you have a great site, thank you for your work

5. cheers :) (i hope i didnt sound snappy, i truely appreciate feedback, good or bad).

6. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

i pm to clarify my point (like it or not)

i understand, not easy to do both

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2010
  7. like it ;)

8. max

max Pup

personally I think you've done very well with that website mate, all things considered and the first of its kind as well to my knowledge.. keep up the good work! :)

9. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

my comment is not related to website nor filming, those that know how to train pull dogs and have good pull dogs know what i mean

but i will leave it there..

10. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

im not a WP person but i think i understand what youre getting at rhumble..

11. just for full disclosure, personally I dont Wp with lures either. I think the dogs dont work for pulling but just prey drive. In a couple weeks i'll be covering a UWPF pull (no lures etc). Very excited to see that. And its starting to gain ground in Europe.

here's another shoutout to folks at weightpull events, particularly in the USA, send us your footage! Would love to have coverage of USA events on the site. inbox at dogsportnews.com :)

12. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

yes, that would be great

good luck with your work

13. cheers :)

btw some tug of war vids online too now :)

14. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

that i like