1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Comments please!!Cuda line dog

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BFKENNEL, Aug 24, 2005.

1. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

2. B

B CH Dog

While the topside is pretty nice the bottom side... is not. ( in my opinion )

Regards,

B

3. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

That top side is off the hook!! The bottom side is disconnected... But if your dog is DG, it might make for a good cross back into the mayday. That blood seems to dominate.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

I dont know what yall looking at but both the top and bottom looks good on paper in my opinion. The only problem is a pretty pedigree dont make the dog. Like I said before the better the dog the prettier the pedigree becomes. lol

5. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

I have to agree with you that the dog makes the pedigree, not the other way around. Its just the fact that so many generations have passed w/ out seeing anything pop up in the bottom. I dont know the dogs so I cant speak on them performing or not. But it seems disconnected from any notables.

6. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

You also have to think about whether or not people are putting the dogs actual winning status on the peds....not everyone wants to advertise.

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Looks Good! I Like !

8. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

You're right bro, the breeder is not fond of puttin' the record of OTC's.Because its an OTC.Thats why in the DAM side there no flashy records.

9. yellaman420

yellaman420 Big Dog

hmmm...didnt think of that. OTC's are just that, but do prove a lot to the selective breeder. But if you've got a successful hunter, why wouldn't you list that on your ped.