1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Comics?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LimaBD, Jan 23, 2010.

1. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

any one here read comics? if so, which ones are you currently into? i know you guys are out there.

i have another question... im trying to get into savage dragon but i dont know where to start without having to go to the beginning. where can i start in order to understand the current arc? ill eventually work my back

2. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I tried to read a comic once, but I had trouble combining the actions of reading the text and looking at the pictures. I would start reading only the thought bubbles then have to go back and try to match it up with the pictures because I'd think to myself, "Wait? What just happened?" A classmate of mine who was really into comics told me it needs to be practiced lol

3. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

4. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Watchmen is my favorite graphic novel. The movie didn't do it justice.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

readers wives.....fiesta....club......and when im feeling for a change.....i go upmarket and buy playboy...wait.....ahhh shit....they aint comics......:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

comics huh? lol