1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Come Help Touche' get some Good Breed PR

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Patch O' Pits, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

PLEASE vote for my Touche and paste this to your facebook page and pass it on to friends to help her win. THANKS in advance for the support, and happy tails and APBT smiles to you all!
    BISSELL MVP Pet Photo Contest | Pet Details for "Touche"

My Sweet Therapy Dog Smile Stretches For Miles
    Entrant #: 1201808
    [​IMG]
    Touche is a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier, a 2nd generation certified therapy dog, canine good citizen, show dog and all around loving cutie pie. Following in her pop's paw prints, she works at a hospital making the rounds on oncology, pediatrics, hospice and transitional care. She touches the hearts of all she meets. When her work is done, Touche loves to play, take walks, snuggle and watch cartoons. She's a true ambassador for her breed. No one can have a bad day when Touche is around!

2. Good luck Touche! :)

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Thanks!!!!

I know it is a pain to reg and vote, but it only takes about a couple of minutes. It is for a good cause as if she wins $10,000 will be donated by the Bissell company to a pet charity of my choice.

Ut Oh we really need some help when cats are now ahead in the vote... LOL How embarrassing.;)

She has 110 but is still behind.

4. she's got my vote now she has 114 :D

5. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I am voting now. Come on guys, show your support!:D

6. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I know it is a pain because you have to register to vote, but it only takes a minute...

PLEASE vote for ♥ Touche ♥ and pass the link on to friends!

She has 178 votes now so is in the running to be a finalist if she can keep it up and get more votes

She has a chance to win $10,000 for a pet charity, plus get some good positive breed exposure!

Touche is changing minds and fighting BSL one APBT kiss at a time!

Thanks for the support!!!

Wooo hooo she is doing the happy dance even though she is slightly embarrasses that there are still CATS beating her out in votes!!! Now we just can't have that...

Voting ends 4-1.

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Yes, cats are still beating us! HELO

Touche is at 202 votes today.

Thanks again:dogkiss:

Registering is easy and there is no spam so please vote and pass it on...

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I voted! :D:D:D
    Good luck Touche!

9. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Please Don't Let the Cats Beat Her....

PLEASE vote for my ♥Touche♥ and pass the link on to friends and post it up where ever you can.

There is only 1 day left.

She has 242 votes, but there are several cats that have 300+.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out already!

10. Jelet

Jelet Banned

voted..

[​IMG]

11. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Today is the LAST DAY. Please vote for ♥Touche♥ & pass it on to friends. It only takes a couple of minutes & I'd really appreciate it. If she wins it means $10,000 will go to help APBTs in need. She still needs about 100 more votes. She is at 251 now. Thanks! http://mvp.bissell.com/mvp_PetDetail.asp<wbr>x?id=8590161505