1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colorado Rescue

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by gohamdobes, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy, my husband and I do rescue in Western Colorado, right close to the Utah border. I have some puppies right now that are looking for homes. I have ADBA papers on them, they actually have a pretty nice pedigree. So if anyone out there is looking for a working dog or show dog for their kids but would like to go to rescue instead...holler!

Thanks.

Amy

Hells Gate Kennels

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2006
  2. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

hi amy welcome!! are the pups from your breeding since they have papers ? or are these rescue pups? i never knew rescues to release papers on dogs to be adopted. we never released papers at all.

3. Hi Maryellen. The puppies are not of my breeding, I picked up the dam. I was able to get the papers on the pups, though without the right situation I will not release them.

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

THANK YOU for helping these dogs.. the situation in denver is horrible, however, the ban was in effect and wasnt followed up, all the people who got apbts should have never done so....

good luck placing the pups, they are adorable... and your dobes are to die for...

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I take it you have rescues with papers because of the whole BSL going on in Denver? Good owners trying to save their dogs from being pts? It's such bs but it's good to see people helping out in that whole mess.......

6. Thanks. My male dobe is my heart and soul. Love all the rest, but you know how that goes...

7. I have had several paperd dogs from Denver, mostly Am Staffs. But a lot of people are trying to do right by their dogs. I have one male that is staying with us while their owners look for a house outside the ban areas.

There is another rescue, Mariah's Promise, which has helped out in ways that just amaze me. They have taken so many in, I don't know how they do it.

www.mariahspromise.com

8. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Bless you and Mariah's promise. And thanks on behalf of the dogs.
    Your dobies are absolutely stunning!

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask. And thank you for being part of the solution :D

10. love my pits ... but love my dobes too .. gonna have to take a peek at yours got mine at home in current hospice , maybe two weeks before she is taken to the final resting place.. shes not hurting but cant walk and is 17 years old. friend bred her just for me becuz i wanted a blue babe to love.. now , the bloodline she came from -two show champs- cant be found , guess i wont be having anymore dobes.. gonna take a peek at your babes , just gonna make me take that plunge again someday.. i never bred my girl.. niether did i breed my dane and now both lines are gone.. oh well such is life