1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

color question

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by DirtyD, Jun 9, 2011.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

is my dog considered fawn or buckskin? Thanks guys.
    [​IMG]

2. Buckskin and i hell of a looker at that!!!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

buckskin.................

4. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Buckskin for sure. Nice looking dog.

6. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Thats a good looking bulldog....whats it out of?

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Very stunning!

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

like that reply and i damn sure like your dog dirty papers or not all i know is you seem to take damn good care of him and he looks great

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

thank you guys for the replies. I want to put a pic of him in the buckskin thread but wanted to make sure that is what he is first. I dont have a ped on him, I have no clue if he is even all bulldog but thank you all for your compliments and support I appreciate it.

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

hell he looks the part anyway LOL does he act it as well?

11. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I think buckskin and fawn are the same colour, Staff bull terrier fanciers call they colour fawn APBTs fanciers call it buckskin, great looking dog no matter what the colour is called...R

12. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

not yet, he every now and then finds a dog that he wants to go after but he hasnt turned on yet. I would still concider him cold. Other then that he has a prey drive, loves to work, and is just an all around great dog.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

and that is all that matters in the end

14. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

a good dog is a good dog. He is just a house mutt so it doesnt bother me if he does or doesn not turn on but I think he is going to. I just got done making a break stick actually. The reason why I think he is going to is because the dogs that he wanted to get after he was not playing thats for sure. He is only 18months so he has plenty of time yet.

15. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

(Tan is a lighter beige color.) Buckskin is a tan color, with yellow tones, usually with black facial pigmentation & black nose. Fawn is tan with red tones.