1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Collars

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by gameone, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Does anyone have a link to the site with these collars

2. Stillwater makes great collars and their prices are more than fair.

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yes they make very nice collars an at a great price thats why i use them on my dogs but my dad has been asking me about getting him one with the double prong an rivets so i told him ill check around

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

like this but more heavy duty [​IMG]

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

the Bulldog supply company used to make them , but there site was broke last time I checked, http://bulldogsupplycompany.com/

I bought there Treadmill Collar (Conditioning Collar called it) It had double 'D' Rings for the mill. And bought my Stillwater Collar's at the same time,

and my [FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial]2" Wide, 4-Ply with Two Tongue Buckles, Collars [/FONT]http://www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com/dogcollars.htm
    still look brand new after,2 yrs , while my bulldog supply ones frayed mess. but if your Chain hardware Collar rings are banged up bad, then they will eat threw belts on that chain!, I use the Old School Hamilton hound collars for my 3-7mos olds, depending on the pup, strength wise.

Hope you find what your looking for finding what your looking for!;)

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

7. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

yea BUCK those collars are hot.. id love to find some one in the USA that makes em like that

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

if you have to search and the ones mentioned arent meeting your standards, here you go, their isnt any better

Hurricane Kennels Collars

Untitled Document (link works)

O'Briens and Sporting Collars are superior to the ones already mentioned, I've had a few of the popular guys collars here and they dont compare, just cost less

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good stuff...Stillwater and Newmans are all i buy anymore

10. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Barretts Bullpen dont have a website, but Newmansleather.com is the same thing

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

thanks everyone i didnt know stillwater had them thought i looked there lol . I got to give Shane a call

12. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Call O'briens K9 supply and tell them what you want. I bet they will do it for you. I have some really nice padded collars from them and they last forever! Very nice people too! www.obriensk9supply.com

13. CTG

CTG Big Dog

Stillwater

14. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Do they still sell collars?