1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

collar or harness

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ofrn_man, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ofrn_man

ofrn_man Pup

hey guys im getting back into the breed.im not new to bulldogs but finacially im just getting back to where i can afford to take care of one along with my family.i eventually wanna have a outside setup with a few dogs but a house dog as well.ive always used thick nylon collars for my dogs.but was considering a harnesss as a replacement.i walk my digs alot.does anybody kno which would be more comfortable for a dog in the longrun harness or collar.

2. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

If it's going to be on a chain setup use a collar or for just around the house. I like a harness for walking only not for general wear.