1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colbys

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pig mad, Sep 14, 2010.

1. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Is there any colby dogs in australia??

2. simpson

simpson Big Dog

The 20 gen Colby ped from the start till 2000 represents over 2,000,000 dogs. Ya, there's a shitload of Colby dogs in Australia and most everywhere else :)

3. pig mad

pig mad Banned

How do you find 1??

4. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i can get you one but there will be a middle man fee. kidding you can get one right from the source!!! can you import dogs to AU?

5. pig mad

pig mad Banned

no not pits...

6. RRL

RRL Top Dog

With Animal Survey watchin you?...BE CAREFUL!!!

7. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

I was kidding wtf is animal survey?

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

so soon we forget? :confused:

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

pig mad, pretty sure there is nothing colby wise over here, similar to OFRN, anyone person who name drops has been full of shit, but there are rumours. dont beleive shit then once you see the proof dont beleive shit lol.

10. pig mad

pig mad Banned

hahaha thats what i am thinking mate the yanks seem to be right into the pedigrees and heritage wish i had the oppurtunity to own something special but best i got is a paulsen bullarab hahaha he has papers just not a registered breed neither is a pit is it??

11. pig mad

pig mad Banned

example i was checking out a litter of pup's the other day and they state the mother iws a chocolate coloured red nose yet i see a red tan bitch i am assuming the papers don't belong to the mother but as you know pit's are selling for more than heroin at the moment over here every cock heads trying to get a peice of the pie.......

12. simpson

simpson Big Dog

The computer represents roughly 1% of the worlds Bulldoggers. Your pretty much asking someone to out themselves or someone else since the dogs are illegal in Australia. Stop look'n in the funny papers and go find the people hiding the dogs.

Mr. Bezzi was not the first to bring the APBT to Italy, he was the first to bring the ADBA to Italy.... get my drift. Your gonna have to put in some leg work and make some risky conversation if you want a Colby dog badly enough.

The entire country is surrounded by water, arrange to smuggle one in if nobody will talk to you :)

13. pig mad

pig mad Banned

Tried that last year but couldn't find a yank to send 1 under a different breed name hahaha now i'm buying a house so can't afford the 5 to 10 grand it cost to import a dog plus i got to many dogs already was just a question out of interest i live 800km from the nearest major town to far to walk hahaha....

14. simpson

simpson Big Dog

You Aussies are tuff. I bet you could do the 500 mi to town bare-footed on a can of Fosters and a piece of bread :)

15. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Yeh we are tuff,but we dont drink That shit you call Fosters,we export that shit to other countries.:D
    And Im not being smart ask any Aussie what they drink,I bet non that live in Australia will tell ya Fosters.
    Our biggest exported beer,yet no Aussie drinks it:confused:

16. pig mad

pig mad Banned

hahaha i don't drink at all mate let alone fosters haven't seen a can of that since i was a kid...

17. simpson

simpson Big Dog

I sent a message to a transplanted Aussie. Waiting for his reply so don't tell me, and we'll see what he says.....:)

18. simpson

simpson Big Dog

I would'nt drink either if I was surrounded by all the shit that can kill you in the stix there lol :)

19. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

We must drink all ya Auzzie beer, do you guys have Waikato beer over your ways, our infamous swamp water :D:D

[​IMG]

20. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

I would say we do but I havent come across it.
    swamp water lol