1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby or chinaman?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fedor23, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diggit

diggit Banned

B- still water thought white dogs couldnt be shown..... whats that tell you about you "dogmen"? he doesnt even know the APBT standard.... but seemed to read the AKC one LMAO

2. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

B I'm with you I think this thread is getting to be a little to much. Arguing and more arguing. Getting kindof pointless.

3. B

B CH Dog

Your idea of show and his are two totally different perspectives. You're fighting a losing battle.

B

4. diggit

diggit Banned

your still not answering the question!! there is non!

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Diggit, Why do you really care about any of this? Have you ever even "SEEN" a BULLDOG?

The obvious answer is NO, making you and your ridiculous statements a non-factor

youre very insulting towards the Colby family but you wouldnt have a clue as to why

6. diggit

diggit Banned

i never lose, i never quit...... im still waiting for the answer to my question here.....

7. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I am just curious why you are wanting people to answer something that is illegal....Explain to that?

8. diggit

diggit Banned

is that the only answer you could come up with? what do you think i am 12? nice excuse... you will show dogs active in 90's but not now? HMMM

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It seems to me that either you are truly ignorant or that you are wanting people to incriminate themseleves & other people in the matter of illegal things.....& that's not going to happen.

10. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

diggit, you are absolutly 100% correct, and you are sure to have great success with your "show" dog.

I see that there is a 1xw in the ped of your dog. AC this goes for you too. WHO did it beat. I just got a call saying its ALL made up. I am just stating what I heard. Is it made up win or not, if not who did it beat.

Please enlighten me. Surely if you put 1xw on the ped you can confirm who it beat.

11. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Say what? I don't see what you are trying to say

12. X

X Banned

Please take this time to notice the red text in your signature line. Take heed to those words and live by them, as you are getting fairly close to becoming a hypocrite of your own device.

13. diggit

diggit Banned

mia hes allowed to but im not? did you not see the whole thread?...

stillwater your beating aroud the bush still....

14. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Who's allowed to do what? I'm not following that statement.

Anyways, let me explain something to you. This is the internet. This is a public site. This site has COPS on it. And yet you are asking questions pertaining to recent activity on dogfights & want the proof to substantiate those claims. It's NOT going to happen!

15. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Thank you for saying it like that...I couldn't get the words right LOL! But thats what I'm trying to say.

16. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

So who did that 1xw in your dogs ped beat?
    I just got a call saying the reason AC quit posting on here, is because they won't let her sell pups, and that she was making up wins that never happened. Do you even have a clue who that 1xw in your own dogs ped beat. I bet you don't.
    I am just repeating what I was told from a very reliable sorce. If its untrue, please let me know who it beat.

17. diggit

diggit Banned

your changing the subject.... nice try... still waiting.

18. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Girl...you have got your attention...You've attracted enough attention and also some people who won't trust the words you type. I don't see why you don't answer his question, because he is probably not going to answer yours!

19. truegames

truegames Big Dog

So are the rest of us who did that 1xw beat.

20. diggit

diggit Banned

it will be answered..... because i can handle the truth some cant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.