1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby or chinaman?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Fedor23, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

That would be nice but I doubt that will happen. She has already made it clear she knows what she is talking about. LMAO

2. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

You have no clue about what you are talking about. I see scared up dogs at shows all the time.
    Just cause a dog is scarred up don't mean that it happened doing something illegal.
    How does a scar disqualify a dog from showing? I have read EVERY conformation standard there is and I have not read one single thing about scarred up dogs. Please enlighten about the rule that you can't take a scarred up dog to a show, and while your at it, why don't you explain to me how the ONLY way a dog can become scarred is through illegal activity.

I had a stray get in my yard before and tie up with one of my dogs until he got stretched out. ALL dogs involved have scars as a result. My dog took BEST IN SHOW in NC AADR show this summer.
    I guess they weren't aware of this rule you speak of.

You know if I'm wrong about something, I have enough integrity to admit I was wrong and move on.
    You however continue to try and argue something you don't have a clue about.
    You even contridicted yourself, and still have the gall to continue your uninformed and misguided tirade.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

As far as UKC dogs are concerned, I have had more than one of them that was a dead game dog. There is allot of UKC dogs in NorthEast AR that you had better bring it big if you go up there, cause they are as rough as any!

4. diggit

diggit Banned

AADR is a open regestery... you can regester a stray if you wanted to....
    scars make for a bad coat which takes away points and if you go to a public show with a scared up dog... i dont think most will be impressed.

5. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

how do ppl get champions and grand champions nowadays?

6. diggit

diggit Banned

in what conformation?

www.apbtconformation.com

im not an ass like other ppl.....

you have to earn 100 points.... study the breed standards and find what you like best... then find a good breeder.

7. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

LOL, I just noticed that White dog in your pic. Isn't a dog more than 80% percent white a automatic disqualification in conformation?

Isn't that a MAJOR FAULT?

You know everything else, educate me on that.

8. simms

simms CH Dog

No one has dirrected anything negative towards the OP .....Your talking out the side of your mouth.

9. diggit

diggit Banned

10. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I'm sorry, but that would be untrue. I had my dog get into it with another dog...He has scaring on his leg from it. I have seen dogs who are scarred up badly and take Champion of Champions..etc. etc. There is no where in the bi-laws that state that conformations dogs can not have scarring..thats probably UKC you are thinking about!

11. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Well, I can just tell by looking at your little bitch, that she is a straight cur, that has never had a tooth laid in her.
    I would get that bitch fixed a fast as possable or cull her so those cur genes don't find there way into other lines and ruin them.
    Is she a good show dog? Is she Pointed? Is she a Champion.
    What have you done with your dogs other then feed them and pick thier shit up?

NCPatchwork likes this.
  12. diggit

diggit Banned

13. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

14. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

You can show at 4 months..have you prepared her in any way? Have you considered when to show her? What show have you decided to place her in?
    My dogs first show was the day he turned 4 months.

15. diggit

diggit Banned

your very ignorant and imature........ why dont you go study.

16. diggit

diggit Banned

shes an ADBA dog and i have shown my dogs my best female pulls 4,000lbs on the wieght track.... i have 5 points to a males CH. title and he is 1 year old.... (ADBA) dont even go there.....

17. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Well if you want to feed untested curs be my guest. Its your time and money.

Does she got some American Bulldog in her?

She looks like an American Bulldog to me. Be careful that she don't bite nobody. I hear them American Bulldogs are people mean.

Good luck with your mix breed cur though.

LOL

Just Playin with Ya!!!!

18. Marty

Marty Guest

19. diggit

diggit Banned

ya ill let alligator club know what you think.... and still i think you are imature and you dont know anything.

20. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I guess you don't consider name calling immature. Everytime you open your mouth your either contradicting yourself or showing how ignorant you really are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.