1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

colby dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rodney39531, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Does any one know where to get some good colby dogs I tried lou colby but you usually have to be on a waiting list bc they don't last long

2. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

If you want a colby dog theres no sense in going anywhere else but lou, in my opinion ofcourse. Even if that means you have to wait.

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i like that little zack dog

5. Go with Lou, its worth the wait.................

6. willypete

willypete Big Dog

change your mind and get a good dog

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Rotfl!!!!^

8. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

LMFAO....haha

9. terry832

terry832 Pup

What do you consider a(( REAL DOG))????? Williepete

10. willypete

willypete Big Dog

a "real dog " has blood and breaths (is not a stuffed animal) in other words

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Colby Dogs The Line That Withstood Time.........

12. willypete

willypete Big Dog

colby dogs in this day and time they stand the line

13. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

cough cough

14. fblb

fblb Top Dog

You ain't lying they sure as hell don't last long, lol.

15. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

funny...good post

16. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I am sure that if you took the time to look you would find some good ones...More than likely crossed with some other lines... And I'm not talking about bred by the Colby's

17. terry832

terry832 Pup

I have a 3yr old male that I got from Mr.Colby(Lou) and he is all bulldog....that's a pic of him in my avatar at 7wks

18. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Congratulations... I have no first hand experience with his dogs so i cant speak down on him but i have heard of people having better luck with colby crosses bred by other people... Good luck...

19. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

I occasionally have a colby litter, in fact have a breeding planned when she comes in heat.. I will also have a litter later in the year if I can find just the right male to take to one of my females... I've had/worked with the colby line for many years...

http://go.to/RampageKennels

20. terry832

terry832 Pup

LadyRampage,would you pm me with some info about your upcoming colby litter...thank you