1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Colby dogs catch tool/ break sticks

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by BustaH, Sep 8, 2009.

1. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I've always made my own for those accidents that have a tendency to happen, usually out of hard wood of some kind. they last but tend to get splintered up etc...

anyway I thought I would try one of Colby dogs tools that are advertised on this forum.
    First off I was very suprised at the quality of the tool when it arrived, these have not just been sloppily designed, some real thought and consideration has gone in to this break stick.

[​IMG]

Im very impressed with the grip on the tool in particular, you have to hold one of these to realise that your hand aint slipping no way!

[​IMG]

The material used for the tool is top rate, I've not done the 'acid' test with it because the need has not arised to use it yet however I feel confident that it will do the job when needed without damaging my dogs mouth or teeth.:)
    [​IMG]

Shipping and service was first class! I even got an email following up to ask if I was happy with the product 9 out of 10 all round, the only reason I dont say flat out 10 is because I havent had to use it but I have very little doubt that this will work more efficiently than anything I have made or used in the past.;)

Well worth the investment imo. All responsible apbt owners should have a good break stick.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
  2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Looks really nice and well made.

3. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

Thanks for the review...sounds good...

4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

How in the hell did I miss this thread ?

Thank you, I put alot of thought into these and I stand behind it. I have tossed out all my old wooden ones, nothing but HDPE from now on.

5. simms

simms CH Dog

What's the cost? do you get a break if you buy multiple?

6. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

$25 per unit ( free shipping in the USA only....and yes on orders of 10 or more we will wholesale them.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

these threads keep poppin up, so im gonna have to send off for one now to check em out:D

8. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

I like mine, ordered it just to see if it was worth the money. It is. It just feels right and works right.

9. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thank you for the plugs gang....we are doing pretty good with them. For those who haven't yet checked them yet you should.

10. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

I was just going to do a search for these can someone pm me with info to place an order...Thanks

11. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

http://catchdogreleasetool.viviti.com/

There you go

Just specify a shipping address....you'd be suprised as ot how many folks do not leave one.

12. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Thanks Colby..

13. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Just sent the scrips...

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

They look nice :)

15. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thank you, shipping out first thing in the morning.

16. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Thank you Colby got it today put the dogs on some rope work to try the stick out I gotta say its as advertised very nice good quality tool.

17. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thank you....appreciate the purchase.

18. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

looks like a great product.