1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

clutch billups a couple pics...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by clutch billups, May 26, 2007.

1. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is after some work and one and a half bags of canidae... im workin on him hes almost there but i just wanted to show him off a little hope yall like.... and i love the canidae clutch does much better on it than diamond for sure im very happy with it ...

2. NC

NC CH Dog

He's looking good. How much is that canidae running? For the bigger bags?

3. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

well the first bag i got was 28 bucks ... but due to rising gas prices it went up to 31 and some change for a 40lb bag ... again im very happy with it he eats less of it there is absolutly NO corn in it and his stooles are smaller and he doesnt go as much also with diamond they were "sloppy" but now they are solid his coat is doing great i just cant say enough good things about it...

4. NC

NC CH Dog

When you get a minute can you post an ingredients list? I want to compare it to what I'm feeding now.

5. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

for sure ... im at a friends house right now so ill do it when i return home

what are you feeding at the time??

6. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chicken & Turkey Meal – (Human Grade)
    Hormone free, antibiotic free and ethoxyquin free. Human quality meat, flesh tissue and skin only.

Lamb Meal – (Human Grade)
    Finest American lamb, hormone free, antibiotic free and ethoxyquin free. Human quality meat.

Herring Meal – (F.D.A. Inspected), (Omega 3)
    Meats have been tested to have No Ethoxyquin Residual.

Brown Rice – (U.S.D.A. Grade #1)
    Rice has been tested to have no pesticide residual; contains a generous supply of B vitamins, plus calcium, phosphorus, and iron.

White Rice – (U.S.D.A. Grade #1)
    Rice has been tested to have no pesticide residual; also nutritious, and of all grains, Rice is the most easily digested and least likely to cause allergic reactions. Rice helps clear up psoriasis and has anticancer and antidiarrheal properties. Rice helps to lower cholesterol and may also help to prevent kidney stones.

Chicken Fat – (Omega 6), (Human Grade)
    Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and ascorbic acid.

Sunflower Oil – (Omega 6)
    Cold pressed, naturally preserved, Rich in linoleic acid and is known for producing a beautiful skin and coat, as well as visible sheen.

Omega-6 & Omega-3 Fatty Acids – (5:1 Ratio)
    With balanced Omega's we can improve the coat and help to avoid hot spots, hair loss and allergy problems caused from flea bites, repeated licking and from a fat imbalance.

EggsAn excellent source of protein and contains all the essential Amino Acids.

Flaxseed Meal – (Omega 3)
    Aids in the movement of food through the digestive tract. Flax nourishes and is soothing to the stomach and intestinal linings. This plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids helps enhance the coat’s sheen.

Linoleic Acid – (Omega 6)
    Essential fatty acid for healthy skin and coat.

LecithinIs used in the digestion and absorption of fats.

AlfalfaAids in healing allergies, stomach ailments and bad breath; cleanses the kidneys and removes poisons from the body; neutralizes acids; is an excellent blood purifier; improves the appetite and aids in the assimilation of protein, calcium and other nutrients.

SageStrengthens the mind and concentrating abilities; it aids in healing skin sores and skin eruptions and removing dandruff. It has been mostly employed in disordered states of the digestion and for its savory usage.

RosemaryIs a stimulant of the circulatory system; to treat bad breath; stimulates the hair bulbs to new growth. Employed for its savory usage.

CranberriesPrevents the spread of bacterial infections in kidneys and the urinary tract. Helps prevent Cystitis.

ApplesRich in soluble fiber, helps lower blood cholesterol levels and normalizes blood sugar.

AmaranthVitamin packed herb, calms the stomach, reduces
    tissue swelling, removes worms and parasites from the digestive tract.

KelpRich in vitamins and contains 30 minerals, controls the thyroid and regulates the metabolism which aids in the digestion of foods and the burning of calories. Kelp aids with improved brain and nerve functions.

TaurineAn amino acid derivative found in meat that shields the heart from harm. Studies also show that Taurine may also benefit vision disorders, epilepsy, and gallstones. Plays an important part as a neurotransmitter, maintains the correct composition of bile and the solubility of cholesterol.

Yucca Schidigera ExtractUsed for its reduction of both breath and stool odor! A cleansing agent. Used by the Indians of the southwest for skin disorders, skin eruptions and helps avoid inflammation.

PsylliumAll natural fiber intake to help in digestion, improve intestinal health and effective in reducing cholesterol. Also known as an anticarcinogenic.

GlucosamineAn amino acid sugar necessary for construction of connective tissue and healthy cartilage. Benefits include prevention of arthritis and improved joint health.

ChondroitinExist naturally in cartilage. When combined with Glucosamine it is known to produce a synergetic effect in helping prevent arthritis and improving joint health.

Prebiotics
    Inulin (from chicory root), Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) / Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Mannan-Oligosaccharide (MOS) - Stimulates the growth of friendly and healthy bacteria. Benefits Include: Helping to prevent cancers and have antimicrobial activity. Prebiotics may further help in lowering triglycerides, stabilizing blood glucose levels, boosting the immune system and helping to improve mineral absorption and rid the gut of harmful microorganisms.

ProbioticsEnterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Products - Aid in the maintenance of the healthy balance of intestinal flora. Benefits Include: Improved Digestion, Lower Cholesterol Levels, Strengthened Immune Systems and help Correct Digestive Disorders. Probiotics also aid in helping to prevent ulcers, inflammatory bowel diseases, lactose intolerance, yeast infections and colon cancer.

Digestive EnzymesAspergillus Oryzae, Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extracts, Papaya (containing the enzyme Papain), Pineapple (containing the enzyme Bromilian) – Hydrolyzes proteins, fats, oils, starches and carbohydrates for better digestion and absorption of nutrients.

CellulaseDigestive enzyme that hydrolyzes fiber for better digestion and absorption of nutrients. Canidae Pet Foods is once again the leader in cutting edge nutrition by being the first pet food manufacturer to include proven enzymatic activity in our products backed by scientific data and proven methodology on the inclusion of Cellulase.

Saccharomyces CerevisiaeAll natural live culture. Acts in stimulating microbial and enzyme populations in the animal’s digestive system. This improves feeding efficiency and digestion.

VitaminsComplete Vitamins including Antioxidants, Vitamin A, Beta Carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Alpha Tocopherols.

MineralsComplete balanced minerals containing Amino Acid Chelated Minerals. When Amino Acids are bound to minerals they produce Chelated Minerals, which can be attributed to 3 to 10 time better assimilation of minerals.

What is an Herb?
    The term herb has been used to refer to any plant or part, valued for its medicinal or savory qualities. Herbs contain the active ingredients that give the plant its medicinal properties
    Chicken, Turkey and Lamb Meats
    *U.S.D.A Choice Grade Meats have been tested to have no antibiotics, ethoxyquin, hormone residual or avian influenza. All animals are healthy, disease free, and raised in a controlled open range environment.

Fish Meats
    F.D.A. inspected fish has been tested to have no ethoxyquin residual. Dry & canned multi-meat formulations contain Herring. (Dolphin friendly producers)

Brown Rice and White Rice
    U.S.D.A. Grade #1 Rice has been tested to have no pesticide residual, and aflatoxin free.

All CANIDAE and FELIDAE ingredients are of U.S. origin and proudly raised and produced within the United States of America. All formulations are produced in U.S.D.A. approved facilities.

All products are AAFCO approved and monitored by NRC, and USDA, FDA, IDA, TDA, TFF, Magistrates of All Foreign Export Countries, EU I-regs. (1774) approved and AIB inspected.

Made the CANIDAE way, with Superior Quality in every bag and can, with NO Corn,
    Wheat, Soy, Grain Fractions or Other Fillers – and Naturally Preserved!

*U.S.D.A. Choice Grade at time of slaughter. All testing was performed on finished products.

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

he looks good...keep it up!

8. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks. Right now I am feeding Kirkland's Signature Lamb, Rice, and vegetable formula. Its the same thing as Diamond's Naturals lamb and rice.. its corn free and by product free. Plus its affordable.. $19 for 40 lbs.

9. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

my favorite part of that ingreadients list is NO FILLERS OF ANY KIND at the bottom .... that corn was my biggest problem with diamond this is full of good stuff www.canidae.com check it out nc ..

and thanx coolhand i will keep it up working him hard these days

i found a shallow part of lake michigan and i throw him a stick out there but its to shallow to swim and to deep to run so he has to fight his way through in another month hes gunna be right where i want him im having a lot of fun with it for sure ....

10. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

really?? thats very affordable especially if your running more than one dog...

11. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

He looks really good! I have looked into Canidae. But I its a little drive fro me to go get it. The feed store by me does not carry it.