1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cloverhill

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by zombie106, Sep 25, 2004.

1. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

I know it is an Am Staff bloodline, but does anyone know about the Cloverhill bloodline? Are the dogs any good? For Am Staffs that is...;)

2. Me personally..I think they are ALL good....pooch

3. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

I have 1 and yes he is an AMSTAFF and I think he is a great dog. He is only about 50 lbs but as strong as an Ox. I have had to replace a many a run line for him and yet the bigger pits still have the same. He isn't very tall or wide but is really well built.

4. MTNDOG

MTNDOG Big Dog

I would get rid of that cable you have him tied to. Those things break way too easy. Nice dog though.

5. zombie106

zombie106 Big Dog

Thanks. I had never even heard of the bloodline, so I was curious to find out about them. That is a good looking dog, by the way.