1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clay Hills Shalako ROM

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

2. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

Shalako ms rage put some real good hounds on the ground think i know a guy that mit still have some

3. bestia

bestia Big Dog

very legit, still going strong at the highest level.

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Not gone be public, but I would look more for Ms Rage then I would Shalako. Shalako only produced when bred to Ms Rage.

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Thanks for the info but I'm not looking to aquire dogs. Just want to know about the shalako dog from people who know.

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Why do you suppose he only went out once if he won in 2 minutes?

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

I wondered that myself but from what I have heard from people from that area and even a few who saw him there is no doubt he was a good dog but produced better than himself.

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh my apologies, but to answer your questions yes legit.

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

No problem RockNRye, I jus thought I would clarify. I always look forward to your post. Hope all is well for you.

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

hey bro all is well, i had a few events to handle but other than that everything is great. I pray and hope the same with you.. I've noticed a lot of folks havent been posting like it was a year or so again.

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Yeah that's true, I have been making an effort to try and keep the forum alive. Always nice to see some of the vet members still around