1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clark Wants Pit Bull Genocide

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by oliveah3158, Oct 30, 2008.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7qp31sKcXM

Anyone heard of this guy? Better yet, has anyone seen this video? I'm pretty mad at myself for not finding it sooner, because I would have written in to The Young Turks and given them hell. Hopefully they did get quite a bit of feedback. But anyway, what do you think? Anyone know anything about him?

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

that dude is stupid and uninformed,,, i'de like to meet him , a pitbull would be the least of his worries,,he said pitbulls are killers and they won't do nothing about it,,,hell they don't do nothing about ppl muchless dogs,,,why should they kill the dog,,, they're owner is the responsible party and if ppl knew that they're dog got into a scrap that they are responsible,, we wouldn't have this trouble,, i'd still like to teach him that they don't do anything about ppl either.,

sounds like he needs to move huh and quit crying like a sissy,,lol

3. Marty

Marty Guest

4. THANKS MARTY! Now Im kind of embarrassed that I posted it in the first place :o