1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Clara from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cdogg, Aug 6, 2006.

1. cdogg

cdogg Pup

Hello! My name is Clara and I am married and we have five dogs and one foster dog. I worked at a dog shelter for 2 1/2 years, but I quit about three months ago. I am a certified Canine Sports Massage Provider, pet dog trainer, and pet sitter. I am involved with a rescue called A Rotta Love Plus which is a pit bull and rottweiler rescue www.arottalove.org
    Here is our website http://www.beakernet.net/thedoghouse/ and here are my dogs!

Ajax, the crabby old man
    [​IMG]

Angus, the easy-going one
    [​IMG]

Wallace, the dog with ADHD
    [​IMG]

Mindy, the littlest and naughtiest
    [​IMG]

Scooby, the one who is obsessed with playing fetch
    [​IMG]

And Bosley, our foster dog (any takers?)
    [​IMG]

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Bosely is very handsome, I can see him going fast... all of them are gorgeous... and I think your doing a very good thing Clara. I am glad to see you here and I hope you find anything and everything you need including help...if you ever need any just ask...youll get more responses than you could imagine....nice to meet you and welcome to the site.

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

yea bosley is a very good looking dog and your other dogs are also. Welcome to the site ;)

4. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

Bosley looks great. I'm sure he'll find a home.

5. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

They're all sweet! Welcome here to ya & I'll check out your site.