1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chocolate Pit in NEED of home....

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Chaos, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Chaos

Chaos Pup

Friend of mine has a 2 year old female chocolate pit who she has to get rid of. It was her brothers and no one is home to take care of her. She is AKC certified but is now spayed. I don't know if that matters or not. She has had a litter of pups. Her brother adopted her from the SPCA couple of months ago. She does not like cats.....locals preferred (PA, DE, MD)

2. Chaos

Chaos Pup

Can anyone tell me is she would still be considered certified if she has been spayed?

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

What do you mean certified.....you cant show/ pull the dog if its altered though.

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Maybe she passed the CGC test? (akc canine good citizen test) in which they do give out certificates (offical) if the dog passes

http://www.akc.org/events/cgc/training_testing.cfm

Otherwise the only "certified" I found on the AKC website was for the AKC certified pedigree.. (like the ukc purple ribbon) in which she wouldnt be an APBt but an Am Staff...