1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Chlorophyll...is this safe?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by CaesarIsis, Apr 23, 2009.

1. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Do you think this chlorophyll "brand" is safe? They come in 60mg soft gels from GNC. I believe our female is about to start her first heat pretty soon and I want to go ahead and give her some just in case because we're bringing her to a show this weekend. How much would you give her...1 capsule(60mg) or 2 capsules(120mg)? And should it be on a daily basis or weekly etc..The bottle says dont take more than one a day (for humans), so that's one reason I ask. Any help or opinions are appreciated...thanks!

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133196

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

When I was working with that homeopath when my dog had cancer, she said adult doses of supplements are based on a 150 pound person so cut the amount accordingly to the dogs weight. For instance, a 75 pound dog would get 1/2 the adult dose. I'm not sure with the specifics for chlorophyll though for bitches in heat. I did give it to my daugther though safely with no side effects minus some green poops. lol

3. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

bump bump..any help?

4. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

5. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Ok so the gel caps are worthless and that is all they had at the store so i had to go back to liquid. Chlorophyll is safe for dogs and I use 1 dropper full of liquid a day for bitches in season. You can also up the dose to twice a day after she ovulates if the males start to squeak!;)