1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

chinaman dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ofrn_man, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ofrn_man

ofrn_man Pup

alot of people have some chinaman dogs,but do any of yall have any bred off of tom garner. I really want to buy a pup off tom garner,but need some advice.I heard alot of good stuff from tom garner,and nothing bad so should i go wit tom garner or not with the first thing i see.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Sorry no sales here bud !

Homie don't play that shit :)

3. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

LOL. I hear it Homie!!! I got a sock for ya to Marty!!! lol!Take care

4. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Great line of dog, and what better then the sorce to get it. Be weary of the Frisco stuff for several reasons. If you do obtain a pup coming down from the Frisco stuff, snatch a female. Had a lot of the Garner blood. Did the best with the Frank White stuff, and this is my opinion after seeing about 30-40 dogs. I owned 20 or so myself at one time. Have gotten away from it now. Good line, butchu need an even better sort process. Gudluck with your decision.

5. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

The hickory stuff is gud 2!

6. I like El Negro.

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

OFRN man do you not like them red dogs ? just asking becuase of your handle

8. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Lol i know right? I wanted to ask so bad.

9. ofrn_man

ofrn_man Pup

i love the ofrn and red dogs,i was just wanting to try some new blood because my family has stricly just had ofrn stufff for years.Most of my stuff is off of ironline

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

thats cool/''MIKE'' has put out some good dogs. just asking do you want a good dog or just t.g stuff

11. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Stop cussing Marty! or i'll ban you:mad: rules are rules!

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

as funny as that was(i noticed the potty mouth too...rum and coke is the cause id say:D), you probably better learn when to quit....you are on thin ice IMO

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I'm just going to set back and watch where this one goes,might be interesting :D

14. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Yep, your right but I was trying to point out the double standard. I had gotten the whip cracked on me and then I see things like this, so.....I'm voicing my opinion in the great usa(1st ammendment- bill of rights). I got crap from a post of mine where I didn't even cuss so what ever!

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

yeah, but in your threads you start, it seems to be just a bunch of trash talkin

16. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Ye earily on yep I was didn't take this seriously but not lately though, I'm trying to talk dogs and got the whip cracked on me, I've said sorry for all the bs before, and I mean't that so don't get me wrong from now on i'm being serious and not messing around by trash talkin to waste peoples time. but I was pissed to see cussing on some threads still- when I got heat and stoped actually cussing at people(it's inappropriate).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  17. ofrn_man

ofrn_man Pup

can we please keep this on subject thank u!:D

18. kgip2

kgip2 Pup

Any pup from anyone would be a tossup on how it would turn out. TG Is a great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a pup from him. He is a great guy and will always help out in anyway he can to help you pick the right pup from the breedings he has and will help any way throughout the future of the dog's life. If you can arrange it try and get a time set up so you can have a whole day or most of one to spend while down there as he will give a good tour of the yard and a lot of information if you are interested of each dog and breeding.

19. Dogman187

Dogman187 Pup

Garner's CH "MoMo"(3xw) good looking bulldog