1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check us out

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Mr.Billy, Jun 2, 2010.

?

did you check out site

1. did you like?

46.2%
  2. Beleave he's only 55?

76.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

hey peppapig is that pup for sale?

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

nope.....i dont have any dogs....dirty things they are...:D

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Definitely a good laugh...:D

4. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

lol. but serious in my 17yrs this will be my 2nd litter up for sale. i had to pick and choose i feel these 2 will produce nation wide worthy pups

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that shit hurts my eyes!!

6. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

What a joke !!!! and for the real working apbt there is no standard ;:D:D:D:D:D

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

holy feck.....is this a wind up??....mr billy.....are you serious??:eek::eek:

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

then why are you on the net?

9. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

you must not be from east koast. my thing is as long as u saw im happy. i take the good with the bad. welp break time is over. back to the dogs. you all have a blessed day. signing out: Mr. billy of Tripplebkennels.com

10. Mr.Billy

Mr.Billy Pup

note: to any sumbody who can prove it i hand deliver free pup to your yard and in 5ix months come back for a donation.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I tried to vote for you and your bully. very nice BUlly if that is what you like My self I would never have one they are nothing more than a over grown petbull that people try to peddle to make money with. You do under stand that every one on Knows you never knew S&G or the other Names you droped on your site. Please know that I was a smart ass when I said I like your bully also. Get a job and quit peddling pups.

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i have never read such utter bollox in my life.....:eek::eek::rolleyes:

13. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

LMAO in your 17 years? Your website says 30 years in dogs...:confused:

Ohhhhh you must have meant 17 years old...I get it now :D

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

what a massive wind up. cheers for the laugh, id be SO down with that pincher blood if you could hook me right up.......................................................oh thats right that was over seventy years ago.

what a lovely pair of shit eating curs you have.

nice website, pity about the smelling.

i mean speealang.

spelling*

15. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I'm on the East Coast and the ones that matter on the East Coast know nothing of you or that crap your feeding.What a joke, it's people like this that give the game a bad name.

16. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

east coast new york city baby.

17. magdalena

magdalena Big Dog

Yes I'd love to buy a pup and THEN see what kind of mutt it is, sign me up please! Oh wait it has to be blue though I only order by color.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

heres the funny part, he only shows peds and sells to folks he trusts.....
    anyone with HALF a brain will only buy from folks THEY trust.:D
    not being willing to share what youre working with isnt a way to earn trust pal.
    take your dogs, your site, and shuffle on

19. just doesnt seem legit ,i see why why some of the real dogmen are reluctant to help out some of the new guys seeking help or advice :(

20. Ok I check the site and I say its not a proferssionell homepage, the dogs dont like fine, they are fat and the bitch looks more like an Olde English Bulldog, I dont think that these dogs shows power, no sir, show me the oposite that I´m wrong, then I agree, got your dogs peds? You dont can see nothing about your dogs, just pics of fat untrained dogs.:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.