1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

check this out

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CLKENNELS, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

now i dont feel so bad about some of the drinking and posting i do:D

2. Stookie

Stookie Pup

soon as i started reading i thought feds cause even the most retarded motherf'ers wouldnt talk like that on the net the phone in public
    setup all daylong but the sad part is somebody probly fell for it

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I think I googled eli blood or sumthin.. I was lookin for a story I had read somewhere.. I think it was the second googl page... But I'm gonnatry some of that old carven blood tho.. I read that shit twice back to back.. But how is it that some old heads had trouble findin ppl to go into killers like chinaman but the one dude got 150 ppl to go into... Lol...