1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this ped what would you call it???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CajunBoulette, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I was merely asking you opinion. I know what makes a dog worth a $#@! idiot!

2. You don't even know how to read peds. So who is stupid now?

3. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I bet you you're crying now!!!!!
    Lol!!!!!

4. I am not crying. I just think I am dealing with people who seem to think they are bulldogs themselves. There is a fine line between people and dogs.

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I can read PEDs, you obviously can't read because that was established in this thread already. But the thing is PEDs don't matter if the dog ain't a working dog

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

6. I think you all just need to relax a little. I think as long as we all love this awesome breed of dog and are willing to protect the breed from bans and poor breeding practices there should be no problems. I grew with a father who taught me it was all about the peds. I got my dog without them. I knew almost nothing of his line except what I was told. I have a dog that is worth a shit. I have been shown by a breeder here in Florida some huge dogs that are not worth a $#@!. I joined this site like I said to communicate and possibly get dogs that are worth a $#@!.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I didn't make the meme, I just used it because it was fitting to your posts. Do I think your stupid? maybe not entirely, do it think your highly uneducated on this breed of dog? YES I DO! Lets be honest here, you thought Floyd B and Eli were lines of dog and him being one of the most prolific breeders of modern times makes me form the opinion you have no idea what the hell your talking about which leads me to believe that you need to read more and post less. I'm not making you look stupid your doing a bang up job of that on your own.....

8. AGK

You should think long and hard about what this man said I quoted.....

9. AGK

The part of your quote I put in bold Is why you are being scorned by folks, can you not see that?
    And if your dad taught you it was all about peds then I am sorry to say HE SHOULD NOT BE BREEDING DOGS EITHER.....

10. I don't know a whole lot about some other lines besides Colby I admit that. I was hoping to get more education from this site. I do want to breed APBT's like my father did. I love dogs and APBT especially. I was told I had a Midnight Cowboy/Eli. I know Midnight Cowboy was dog and I know Eli was a dog. Then I was told Boudreaux was in his lineage as well. I did not know he was a breeder. I may have misunderstood the person telling me all that. I will listen to others and take in as much as I can before embarking on breeding. I would have liked to have had my dogs peds so I could see for myself and research the lines but no such luck. Some people on this forum are way too aggressive. Thank you AGK for being so informative.

11. I believe my father was saying that because he was breeding some very expensive dogs. Most people wanted to see the peds because most people are that way. Obviously the members of this forum see things differently and I am willing to learn from what is being discussed here.

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol its an aggressive breed

13. Cajun...LOL...I know! I am sorry to have called you an idiot and I know you knew what you were doing as far as the peds discussion. I think your dogs are beautiful!

14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

There you go, it seems as you might be catching on now. Good luck. BTW I'm just waiting for BB to jump in and say something along the lines of "you want some pretty papers? Ol BB got some pretty papers to sell you" lmao

15. AGK

It's a tough bunch here, tough as nails in most cases, our sister site may be more what your looking for.
    http://www.pitbull-chat.com/forums.php

They're quite a bit more sensitive over there ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
  16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Sometimes people come to this board (and others) with a little too much fervor. Excited to be a part of the noise, and may make a little too much of it themselves in order to feel accepted and part of things. I assure you, though, Ikaika, that the best way to accomplish yourself is to come in, introduce yourself, then sit back and engulf the varied sentiments and vast information to be gained by reading as much of the board as you can, then contribute your queries and later, your opinions. Your input will be much sounder, more enlightened, and more comfortable for all. Especially yourself.

With that offered, I wish you a good stay and much gained for you from your being here.

T.

17. Thanks everyone! I am serious about the breed and I am not one to scare easily. I want to learn as much as possible as well. I can see there is a lot to learn here. I like the spirit! Good day everyone!

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Thanks

19. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Not sure that I'd argue on a public forum about there being a better way to evaluate a dog than looking at it's ped.

20. AGK

Sure their is. Hog hunting, weight pulling, agility, etc.
    anything like that is what should be meant on that subject ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014