1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Check out this ped what would you call it???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CajunBoulette, Apr 16, 2013.

1. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol as far as why I bred them.... I ain't goin into all that on open air space buddy.... Lets jus say that I didn't wake up one morning and say hey imma breed two dogs together

2. preme

preme CH Dog

Call his as a pup then when he make rank call him a bulldog...:)

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I mean could be broken down even further.... But if it was mine I'd just say Tab....

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I prefer to put things in simple terms.... Any hound you got you can go in depth on what dogs exactly are back there...

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

i'd call it Jeep/Redboy as well, sadieblues. you people are getting too caught up on words. i knew what the man meant when he said full Jeep. sure, a better word selection would be heavy Jeep. but he obviously doesn't believe the bitch is 100% Jeep as that is not possible. and i never assumed he thought he did. and yeah, i can also get why he was asking about what most people would call his ped. It's several strains of Eli run together. so just call it Eli. now if the dog had only one strain of Eli, say it was a heavy Maverick dog, then call it that. but you can't in his situation, so you have to back it up a little further to be able to include everything for what it is. You might could get away with calling it a Boudreaux/Earl Jr. dog (and yes i know boudreaux is a man and earl jr is a dog, but it is still descriptive of the pedigree).... but since both are Eli it's just easier to say that. it gets the point across.... then if someone wants more specifics, then give them.

i get what cajun is saying and he doesn't sound like a dumbass to me. so i think folks just need to chill out a little bit and not be so quick to jump to conclusions....

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Exactly.... So ok I'm not alone maybe it was lost in translation

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Dogs can't breed to themselves Jeep was also a cross himself you can have a heavy or tight bred Jeep dog but no such thing as pure Jeep unless it's Jeep himself and he's been dead for awhile now.

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I know how she's bred I was just trying to get a better understanding of what the dude meant when he said he bred his dog to a full jeep bitch, then he asked for clarification about a pedigree because he himself said he was new to reading pedigrees and that he didn't want to say he had one thing when he really had something else. Lol I didn't say it he did ....

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Cajun you obviously arnt the guy I had u pegged for I've said that on this and another thread in you're absence . I'm big enuf to admit I was wrong.

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

P.s. I'm not sorry one bit for going hard on certin folx. any for that madder. This ain't a breed for the toutchy feely type g. Game dogs need game owners. I fermly believe that. This how we feel em out. Seperate the real from the fake best we can via the internet, so we can tell who's opinions are worth a damn Id say ol cajun has the breeds best interest at heart. Seems like he's a friend of the workin bulldog and has an opinion worth listening to. Wouldent have known that without giving the man a lil shit lol.

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I feel you my guy.... I just wanted to clarify exactly what I was askin as far as the ped went.... I know how to read peds... It was a matter of opinion as to exactly what ones opinion would be on weather to call it by one name (Eli) or more than more than one Midnight Cowboy/Earl Jr... Etc etc.... Now as far as the full jeep statement imma jus say I'm not finna go to bein all technical about which adjective should be used and all that.... I think everyone understand what a person means when they say full, pure, 100% or what not....... But I do appreciate they fact you admitted that you may have jumped to conclusions.... That alone says to me your alright with me.... Bc hey we all fuck up a little every now and then! I'm alright with the fact ppl got they own opinion and I might not like it or whatever, I jus wasn't cool with the fact ppl tryin put words in mouth like I was askin for advice.... Ppl spaz out when you say hey I don't really normally read a pedigree, and be like you shouldn't be breeding if you don't know how to read a pedigree.... Well I do know how to read one but I say if you pullin out the ped to read before you breed.... Who really the POS tryin to peddle some paper? Jus find it hilarious the dumb shit some ppl will say but..... As I said lost in translation

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And yea I bred dogs along time before I even seen an adba pedigree.... Lol I used to use a spiral notebook....

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Now that I like.... Game owners!

17. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

ps:C-BOULETTE....GOOD LUCK WITH THE BREEDING...........B8B

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Always good to see people kiss and make up...... lol

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao......99 % of the dickheads I give shit to more than deserve it !

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2013
  20. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Definitly no argument there Red....lol