1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

charge that cop with something!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

That cop didnt get any time, charges dropped n he resigned from the department.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Investigators said they suspect oppressive heat is to blame for the animal's death.

The heat is probably the cause of the dogs death, but the blame goes to the officer.

3. cowboy454

cowboy454 Pup

Thats a sorry sob that shouldnt have been a k9 officer. Ive got 4 friends that work k9 and have always put there dogs first. Its a shame this guy couldnt do the same.

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive never been ashamed to admit ive got a childhood buddy who is one as well. hes a dog fanatic and loves all breeds including the APBTs. (probably because he grew up around the ones we had back then)
    i cant imagine him EVER letting that happen to his partner, when his first died of cancer at a young age, he took alotta time off to deal with it. ive even given him a couple to keep on his parents farm to keep critters off the property.. so no, i dont think ALL cops are bad.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
  5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I agree with cowboy454 that this guy should've never been a k9 officer,and also agree with you woody that as bad as I dislike most,not all cops are bad.Seems most i've had experience with are bad,either crooked or think wearing a badge makes the next thing to being God.I've run into some real Barney Fife types,but like I said I do know one good cop.Our sheriff here has always treated me great,I've known him before he was a cop,he's married to a relative mine too.But he has been one of the good ones,i will give him credit where it's due. He's a good guy,just a normal guy like everyone else.I don't hate someone because they wear a badge,just don't like the ones that abuse it.There are good ones out there,they are just really outnumbered by bad ones unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012