1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

chan's floyd

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by illmatic96ss, Aug 1, 2010.

1. anyone here feeding and chan dogs ? pics and opinions would be great thanks :D

2. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

floyds blood is out there, and i will say that those that do have it heavy arent letting it go easily.

3. theres abit up here tight as fuck from ruby/floyd breedings....

5. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

well i have some stuff down from captain krunch blood a gr son of floyd most who had the floyd blood found they like to cross it with tab blood and chinaman blood

6. runner916

runner916 Pup

I can tell u something, them floyd dogs is crazy in every way. gotta love it. built athletic and damn hard workers. I've ran them for a while and my odds were very good. crazy attitude man. hard to get good ones but I can say that the kennel down So CAL that got some of my stuff, DAMN run that stuff. Years of having fun had to come to an end. AWESOME blood to work with. HIGH STRONG bulldogs.

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

8. Floyd was a good one but Chan showed ultimate disrespect by forgetting to mention his dog was Garrett's Floyd. Chan did nothing but breed females to a dog that was bred and used by someone else other than himself. Something anyone could do provided they could afford to buy someone elses hard work.

9. Garretts Floyd is the dogs name, Chan did nothing but buy him.

10. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I saw a video of him will try to post here.

11. garywhite

garywhite Pup

hey man say what you feel.2 thousand a pup is not much if its game.putting down people isnt cool bro.everyone is proud n loud.keepin it cool in canada

12. preme

preme CH Dog

HOW AND THE HELL ONE KNOWS IF A FUCKING PUP IS GAMED MAN U SHOULD STOP GIVING OUT ADVISE ...2 GRAND ON A PUP YEAH FUCKING RIGHT ..:mad:

13. BILLSKI

BILLSKI Pup

2g's a pup. but only if its game? Wowwwwwwwwww what happened to the good ol' days?

14. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Why should anyone care if Mr. Chan sells it for $2000 a pup? Does it hurt them if he sells his pups? Does it make a difference in someone else's life?

If people is willing to pay $2000 a pup it's their business.

Seems like people are hating because they can't sell their pups for that price!!! Hahaha.

Isn't it a better for the breed that Mr. Chan sells it for a higher price because it weeds out the wannabee dog man? :D

15. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

Chan was nothing but a peddler !! who bred 9 month old bitch's ! as for the floyd blood most is untested bullshit ! overrated garbage , sounds like you have some ?

16. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

I sure az "HELL" wuldn't pay $2000 4 a pup... Now, I hav paid a $1000 on a couple of occassionz... D "OLD MAN" haz bn do'n diz 4 quite sometime (yrz)... lol! Different strokez 4 different folkz... (SMILE)

I do know diz... Dem FLOYD houndz r ROUGH den a SOB... Especially, when dat ch!t is out'd with d RASCAL or CHINAMAN stuff... A GOOD friend of mine had quite abit of dem FLOYD/CHINAMAN houndz... lol! I sur wish I could get dat FROZEN ch!t he haz on CHAN'Z J.R........ Grrr!

17. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Slim are you talking bout this dog??? http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=11060

18. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

19. garywhite

garywhite Pup

if he was game bred both dogs were game dogs to begin with.champion stock.you,ll pay dear for.would you pay 2 grand for bolio or alligatoror spike.rascal chinaman.come on man u would so.if you could at time pick up any of these dogs pups for 2 grand id cut my own finger off the pinky one hahahahaha.i know what ur saying about knowing if its game as a pup.u dont ever know that.but when you buy pups from gran stock you get what u pay for.chances are you,ll have some very game pups .no guarentees.but when you pay 2 grand they better be throwing some game.ur right im wrong sorry.theres no way of telling gameness as a puppy.but im right to.cause u would pay 2 grand for the dogs i mentioned.and when u say u wouldnt well i think ur full of yourself.